Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why you have a bizarre behavior, you think you got your hands on a gold mine somehow..???
There is a much better source than that Korean Icarus

I'm surprised you didn't auction those files :thumbdown:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check by yourself in Client Skill Folder : all xml are crypted
Server only accepts unencrypted xml
As everything is linked, if there are not the new skills (I took the skill folder of our client 3.1 and tried to replace), the server crashes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@orion13
Can't you exclude the skill folder and update the new weapon items?
I think the server we have doesn't need much skill update. Because the official server is similar.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Ketchup you don't know me well, I share absolutely everything I have, I try to help people as much as possible.
buzzrudxo wanted to remain the access, I have nothing to do with that.
If the skills had not been encrypted, I would have been able to upgrade the server and share it with the community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not wanting to share the KR client? That's right?kkkkkk I'll upload it soon and send it to everyone.

That's why people don't share things. When someone gets something different from others, they want to hold on to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The best try with this client. I think it's the best choice ( I hope it doesn't have encrypted files )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please send me download link for 173icarus client original ( no 101xp)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, I would like to use the Chinese, the 173 icarus client without modification. :) ( test only )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no, I would like to use the Chinese, the 173 icarus client without modification. :) ( test only )

i have the setup for

ICARUS 1.17.0.13

ICARUS 1.18.28

i think its in Russians not chinese

but the problem i dont have anymore space to upload the full size files if you need something from them i will extract it and upload it

nvm they all 101xp

Last edited:
Back