Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
topic up to date, little fix tutorial added to final of topic for fix this error
err : gdelivery::scufflemanager: SendScuffleBegin Error!!! Scuffle Game is invalid

final prints resolutions of client
0e7jXyA - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

SDsPA3B - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ANYONE HELP ME IN THIS CASE?

4. Install Mysql

• First install MySQL, during installation you'll be asked for a root password, remember it!

COMMAND~: apt-get install mysql-server .
IT's DONE

•After installation you can import the base table scheme.
Replace the PASSWORD in the following command with your mysql password

COMMAND~: mysql -uroot -pPASSWORD -h localhost </sql/loma.sql.
My SQL password ect: abc123

•after this, needs change password on table.xml

COMMAND~: sed s/password=\"root\"/password=\"abc123\"/g /loma/authd/build/table.xml > /loma/authd/build/table.xml.new
NOT DONE, -bash: /loma/auth/build/table.xml.new:permisson Denied OR No such file or directory
alway use #sudo

COMMAND~: mv -f /loma/authd/build/table.xml.new /loma/authd/build/table.xml

CAN'T CONTINUE THIS STEP

That's my problem, when use to register account , error " Cannot connect to MySQL"

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
topic up to date, little fix tutorial added to final of topic for fix this error
err : gdelivery::scufflemanager: SendScuffleBegin Error!!! Scuffle Game is invalid

final prints resolutions of client
0e7jXyA - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

SDsPA3B - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried downloading and setup the LoMAv80 EN client but the serverlist is somewhat different from the CN client. My server does not show up in the list, is there a required additional patch that I might have missed? I got no issue with CN client (+sub pack).

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried downloading and setup the LoMAv80 EN client but the serverlist is somewhat different from the CN client. My server does not show up in the list, is there a required additional patch that I might have missed? I got no issue with CN client (+sub pack).

I tried english client too it seems dosen't work because you can't patch and your ip of server to connect i try to make own launcher for english client same problem so the think is we can't use english client we need to translate china client ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried english client too it seems dosen't work because you can't patch and your ip of server to connect i try to make own launcher for english client same problem so the think is we can't use english client we need to translate china client ...

Userdata/server. serverlist.txt for official

4. Install Mysql

• First install MySQL, during installation you'll be asked for a root password, remember it!

IT's DONE

COMMAND~: sed s/password=\"root\"/password=\"abc123\"/g /loma/authd/build/table.xml > /loma/authd/build/table.xml.new
NOT DONE, -bash: /loma/auth/build/table.xml.new:permisson Denied OR No such file or directory
alway use #sudo

CAN'T CONTINUE THIS STEP

That's my problem, when use to register account , error " Cannot connect to MySQL"

winscp to ur server. var/www edit config.php. put your mysql password in there too.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Already did this, actually this is the old way of putting the serverlist.txt. It does not show up.

When i edit the serverlist.txt on userdata/server for official loma without any patches it works. but if u applied the patch. then it will be patcher/server serverlist.txt u need to edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
When I use command to Unrar game package
COMMAND~ sudo unrar x lomasalt.rar
Have a notice: Do u have overwirte (Yes/No/All,Cancel), include etc/hosts.
But if i choose Yes, then next step will have errors "Unable to resovle host unbutu". If chosse No, all done, but etc/hosts Fille don't change

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,
When I use command to Unrar game package
COMMAND~ sudo unrar x lomasalt.rar
Have a notice: Do u have overwirte (Yes/No/All,Cancel), include etc/hosts.
But if i choose Yes, then next step will have errors "Unable to resovle host unbutu". If chosse No, all done, but etc/hosts Fille don't change

if u go by the steps from bola it will all be alright. but if u change things alot you need to know how to set it up. thats all i can say-. and hosts file u dont have to copy hosts file to etc u can add the additional stuff thats not in there yet. alot of this come to how you setup the linux.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

4. Install Mysql

IT's DONE

alway use #sudo

CAN'T CONTINUE THIS STEP

go to /var/www/config.php and set your mysql password on the config, save and try again =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not appearing on the list of server in my client how to solve?
Sem Título - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums 2013-06-03 16-36-08 - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the ip of the machine
Sem Título - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

edit the error and the client or the server?

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit problem solved! Thank bola

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry sir,,

i don't understand how can start upthe server files,

i have some question..
this server run in win 7 right?
need vmware player right?

can you tell me howto runing the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Bola
Everything done.
Can u help me how to use tools in LOMA? Add GM database and link TOOL to my server

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Bola
Everything done.
Can u help me how to use tools in LOMA? Add GM database and link TOOL to my server

use mysql query for adding a GM

call addgm (ID, 1)

where ID is your account id

For jaden use

insert into usecashnow(userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash,status, creatime) values ('ID, '1', '0', '1', '0', '?????', '1', '$date')

where ID is your account ID, and ????? is how many points. example 999999.

@Bola please update the seledit on the first post as i fixed some critical lists to float instead int32

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use mysql query for adding a GM

call addgm (ID, 1)

where ID is your account id

For jaden use

insert into usecashnow(userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash,status, creatime) values ('ID, '1', '0', '1', '0', '?????', '1', '$date')

where ID is your account ID, and ????? is how many points. example 999999.

@Bola please update the seledit on the first post as i fixed some critical lists to float instead int32

Thanks for support, everything done! Sinisterial can help to u about GsShop Tool? How to connect to gsshop tool with game server?

Back