Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for support, everything done! Sinisterial can help to u about GsShop Tool? How to connect to gsshop tool with game server?

im not sure what you mean but if you edit gshop you need to put it in gamed/config in server and restart server so it will take effect. make sure that item is in elements.data too and stacking number is right allso.in gshop you have to be careful about items in a way that arent stackable more than 1. you cant put it to 1 buy as 99 or so.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Sinisterial
i don't know about structure user database of LOMA. Example: 2 cash (Treasure Mall & Dividend Mall), Treasure = usercash, Dividend =?
If u want to set my level, Gold .... i searching in table.xml or phpmyadmin for more infomation ,but don't understand
Many thanks for support

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, Sinisterial
i don't know about structure user database of LOMA. Example: 2 cash (Treasure Mall & Dividend Mall), Treasure = usercash, Dividend =?
If u want to set my level, Gold .... i searching in table.xml or phpmyadmin for more infomation ,but don't understand
Many thanks for support

you cannot edit your character in mysql, if i am to understand this right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cannot edit your character in mysql, if i am to understand this right.
Ok, i nedd more question about use sELeditor for LOMA v80, i only Load File with English element.data (download in this thread) , when i load Chinesse element.data (in orignial client setup) , alway have error as below picture .
Error sELedit - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix this error?
Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, i nedd more question about use sELeditor for LOMA v80, i only Load File with English element.data (download in this thread) , when i load Chinesse element.data (in orignial client setup) , alway have error as below picture .
View attachment 131717
How to fix this error?
Thanks

it is only meant for translated elements.data so u cant open any others with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now, if i want to translate from Chinesse version to another Language (not English) for : element.data, task.data, task_monster.data, task_npc.data ... Do I must have any tools to do this?
Plz help u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every body, how can i access this host "/etc/hosts" with err gamed db connect failed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now, if i want to translate from Chinesse version to another Language (not English) for : element.data, task.data, task_monster.data, task_npc.data ... Do I must have any tools to do this?
Plz help u

there is editors for chinese elements.data and tasks.data in mcncc.com, happy translating.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is editors for chinese elements.data and tasks.data in mcncc.com, happy translating.
Mcncc.com 's Chinesse web, not easy to search more infomation. I try to do this but i can't
I have new prob when i translate and convert from ISO-9581 to UTF-8, game server and gsshop too.
Mission impossible???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mcncc.com 's Chinesse web, not easy to search more infomation. I try to do this but i can't
I have new prob when i translate and convert from ISO-9581 to UTF-8, game server and gsshop too.
Mission impossible???

tried using google chrome with translator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried, but last result failed. My comp alway have Chinesse language. I'm using translate.google.com to do that

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Contact Hycker for more information about el editor tool
P/S: nếu tính việt hoá cả file el thì bác bỏ ý định đó đi, k việt hoá hết đc đâu

huh? im not even downloaded this files, but im sure the data files is same structure with jd, pw, fw etc, so every pwtool (created by ronny, current dev robb) can hand em with little modification

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
huh? im not even downloaded this files, but im sure the data files is same structure with jd, pw, fw etc, so every pwtool (created by ronny, current dev robb) can hand em with little modification

As Hycker's link support , i try to find and modify configuration file of sELeditor 1.4.5 v80 to edit elements.data (Chinesse version). I saw the conflict 2 Categorys: Spcecial items & Order/Misc between Chinesse & Eng elements.data
But not easy to fix it to sELeditor can load Chinesse version that I need to translate my language
Anyone have other solutions?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the channels to show the actual channel name, I think it's a lib..

im pretty sure this is the same as it is with the jade dynasty files realm names working fine on for example old red hat distributions or centos 4.8-4.9 for example but not on modern distros like ubuntu 12.04 server.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
im pretty sure this is the same as it is with the jade dynasty files realm names working fine on for example old red hat distributions or centos 4.8-4.9 for example but not on modern distros like ubuntu 12.04 server.

the servers files run in any distro, i work on centos 6 64bits , ubuntu 10.04 32 bits, the two distros works fine
to rename channels names edit the .pcks of client.

Back