Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, my bots work perfectly until yesterday and now I get this error

9:43:13.136 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/State/*зРукУшриъ.wsi,247": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.136 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/State/*зРукУшриъ.wsi,252": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.136 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,70": Can't find variable 'm_IsBot' 9:43:13.136 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,84": Can't find variable 'm_BotName' 9:43:13.137 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,176": Undefined function 'GetNameBot' 9:43:13.138 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,402": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.138 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,408": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.138 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,414": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.138 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,421": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.138 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,427": Undefined function 'IsBot' 9:43:13.138 SCRIPT (E): @"Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/єЬ*вѓќ.wss,433": Undefined function 'IsBot'

HELPME PLX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was very enthusiastic to see that there is an AI mod and that you're sharing it here. I set up a fresh clean installation of a DayZ Server and followed the instructions however I'm running into issues starting the server. Steps done: - added the parameter "-servermod botserverSide" to the starting command- copied both folders botClientSide & botserverSide to the root directory of the DayZServer- copied the AiBot.bikey to the keys folder of the DayZServer- copied the mpmissions folder to the root directory of the DayZServer replacing the original filesWhen I'm starting the server now I receive the following error message:Can't compile "World" script module!Rusflex_ServerScripts/4_World/Soldier/State/*зРукУшриъ.wsi(247): Undefined function 'IsBot'The log files present the same output as from elpokoloko. If I don't add the starting parameter I receive errors about the unkown type "SurvivorBotBase" I hope someone can help me out in solving the issue and getting the mod up and running :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me works like that:
server: "-mod @Mods1 @Mods2 botClientSide botServerSide"

client: "-mod @Mods1 @Mods2 botClientSide"

ps: @Mods1 @Mods2 are others mods that you have already installed dont forget to copy botClientSide mod to dayz folder

for me works well like that (bots are still a little dumb when are blocked by wall)

with dayz expansion works well just need to change some parameters at the end of init.c to fit

i need to make more test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi BinaryLord,
I feel like a moron. Not sure if the Bots are trigger but the server starts now fine. I didn't enter the parameter properly... :blush: Thanks for leading me there. I'll test the server now straight away. Very anxious about it, even if they are a little dumb ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont worry, 2 days ago i was the whole day trying to setup the mod and always failed. :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to tisy, or nwaf. You will see the bots.

I hope someone will drop the latest version.

But I would wait. The mod has been decoded, and is being worked on by a few different people.

Hey does someone have the source code for this mod, any version.
I'm not able to extract the server file since it's obfuscated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone else experience when booting up the server the following error: server did loose port reservation for gameport and/or steam query portor the server wont even start up and start freezing at before the serverlog says 22:06:13 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.218) ?sometimes i need to restart the server like 30 times to get it booted...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi folks i'm having a error when I start my server, i'm using version 1.09, someone know how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ThaigoLOCAO,

did you add the mod to the startup parameters, i.e "-mod=(at)BotClientSide;(at)BotServerSide;" ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Was it, i forgot to add botClientSide at the line, thank you so much for your help!

I forgot my thanknees, thank you so much SirBrando you helped a lot!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was it, i forgot to add @botClientSide at the line, thank you so much for your help!

I forgot my thanknees, thank you so much SirBrando you helped a lot!

Your welcome. Also I have the mod crack too. So if anyone want it let me know in a PM.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, what I need to do for use this mod on my server? If I place client-side mod to workshop, will I banned?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to message you brando but it says your inbox is full.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone have this working for 1.10? I've tried using the client scripts on steam and I've tried it with just about every server script in the archive.. Nothing happens in my logs and my server more or less freezes. The second I remove the server bots mod though from my server it instantly starts..

It's pretty stupid that this is a 200$ plugin because if not id buy it and leak it to you guys so it stays up to date. However I'm extremely happy OP was able to release what he has to us.

For anyone who has this working in 1.10:
what are you using? Update 2.6 was released a few days ago on the official site but we do not have access to this.
Are you using vers 2.0 for your server scripts, are you using the steam workshop client scripts that are officially listed?

EDIT: I got it working now.. I was using a different mod that seemed to have a conflict.. I am using vers 2.0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
El MOD es genial para mí, ¿alguien sabe cómo se pueden apagar las voces de los BOTS?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
El MOD es genial para mí, ¿alguien sabe cómo se pueden apagar las voces de los BOTS?

Necesitaría editar su secuencia de comandos cleint. Todas las voces se almacenan allí. No puedo darle mucha información sobre cómo cambiar esto, pero puede encontrar lo que necesita en los scripts del cliente.pbo

(In English: You'd need to edit your cleint script. All the voices are stored in there. I can't give you much info on how to further change this but you can find what you need there in the client scripts.pbo)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = DerpADoge; 9053488] Necesitaría editar su secuencia de comandos cleint. Todas las voces se almacenan allí. No puedo darle mucha información sobre cómo cambiar esto, pero puede encontrar lo que necesita en los scripts del cliente.pbo

(In English: You would need to edit your cleint script. All the voices are stored in there. I can't give tiene mucha información sobre cómo cambiar esto, pero puede encontrar lo que necesita allí en los scripts del cliente.pbo) [/ QUOTE]

but I think it will not let me add the .pbo, the last uploaded version has the option of the BOT view range?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recent upload of this to a clean file host without all the host service spam?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recent upload of this to a clean file host without all the host service spam?

Nevermind. I figured out the horribly crappy spam process. For anyone that is not familiar with it, just click download and CLOSE the popup over and over until the hosted file downloads. GG!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the version uploaded is the last one where you can edit the view range of the BOT?and another question does anyone know how to disable the voices of the bots? They told me here in the forum that it is on the client but I use a client from a server where they do not speak but in mine they do speak, I think it is disabled in the mission files but I don't know where.

Back