Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're talking about paid mods i dont have any.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow nobody can drop v2.12? The dev has made over 12k USD on this by selling it when mods should be free, Dont be afraid of the revolution be afraid of the corruption.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is agains steams rule now if caught selling mods they will ban there steam account and a copyright suit on them there just selling code from boheima and it should be stopped

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this. I dont have time to mess with it. Maybe working idk.. Worth a shot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got the ai working for deerisles or namalsk i tryed 2.11 but its bugged the underground security door for me and dupes 4 doors and on namalsk it duped other building doors

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this. I dont have time to mess with it. Maybe working idk.. Worth a shot.

It seems this has been taken down, If anyone can post v2.12 on zippyshare or alike or pm me with it and I will see to it that it get pushed without being taken down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

DAYS SERVER SA SERVER MANAGER 3.0.0.1 free version.

It seems this has been taken down, If anyone can post v2.12 on zippyshare or alike or pm me with it and I will see to it that it get pushed without being taken down.

its not the full thing ist merely some scripts without the botclient or botserver side or mission files. already checked it out and its worthless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do we just replace the files with the old version to put it to 2.12 and then re pbo it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not possible since the server.pbo cannot be edited as far as anyone trying to update to 2.12.

Been running into something quite weird on my server;

Script logs here:

I seem to be getting crashes every 5-20ish minutes or so.

I am using 2.11, legit non cracked DayZ, the missions are custom made for the map Chiemsee and I am using DayZ expansion (all mods updated to latest). Everything is updated to the latest update. Every spawner works once, the AI spawns, they're using the same item/clothing arrays my players have. I can't exactly pin the crash but if I had to guess it looks like it's occurring after it tries to despawn/respawn the AI?

This seems to happen right before it crashes, sometimes the crashes do not happen until 10ish minutes later.

MY RPT Logs:

The crash tells me to remove @simpleautorun yes but that is not the case, it's been doing this with every mod I use and I have yet to find anything with google. I also cannot go on public forums to ask because well.. People will find out I am using a cracked plugin

Here is one of my bot missions if that'd help anyone at all looking into these crashes.

If anyone is experiencing this/knows how to fix it that'd be much appreciated!

(Yes I know my magazines are commented out, I'm having a bug related to them so I'm experimenting with it. Does not induce/reduce crashing at all it seems)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup i get the same problems lots of server crashes at random times taken the bots off and 48 hours later not a single server crash mybe something with the latest dayz update broken them

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Glad to know it's not just me but that's also frustrating.. I was hoping it was something to do with my arrays etc. I'm going to do some debugging, I have a theory that crashes are only occurring on AI spawn. Thanks for this I'll report back later

Alright updating on this:

AI respawns = crashes on respawn

No respawns = Still crashes, just seems to take a bit longer.

Also only using one spawn, tried with no weps at all etc.

Very confusing

Very odd..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got the Hookup on version 2.12 or are we gonna have to actually buy this biznitch lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone got the Hookup on version 2.12 or are we gonna have to actually buy this biznitch lol

If someone reading this did see this they'd probably post it so.

For the moment no

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i have them there on server start or server reboot but after about 5-10mins the server just crashes i dont have them enabled to respawn after killed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeahh, weirder thing being my crash issues went from the AI to now my expansion vehicles addon.. Something to do with the Vehicle_ExpansionVodnik?
I'm beyond confused at this point

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont use expasion so i dont think its down to that plus the vodnik has always been buggy on expasion lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah that'd make sense really. Despite what my crash logs say we're outta luck until the AI mod is updated.

Until then I guess I'll try to get EAI to work.

Back