Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if it no longer works :/:

Yeah for me neither. Steam auto updated my client side mod, and even if I delete my client side workshop mod, and I try to replace it with my client-side mod that is in my server folder, as a local mod, it doesn't work. It wants to force download the new update workshop mod, so I don't know what to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somehow, the local mod folder did the trick for me. I don't know what I missed in my previous attempts.
Just unsuscribe from the workshop mod, add the client mod from DayZ server (who is still the previous version), and that should work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi anyone could help im using map esseker i added client Server to server also added the keys and also added to server mods and added missionbot to esseker and i rename the init path to esseker and redid the coordinates for all the bots and they still dont spawn could someone send me esseker mission or good guide or explain what i might of done wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could u provide a keys i tried usinf version 2.10 but bots not spawning so i will try this one but missing key

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bots respawn changes start from version 2.11. It depends on the Mission files.This did not suit me and I edited the mission file by adding a variable: m_respawnTime. ->
->protected int m_respawnTime = 30; // Bot respawn time (set 30 minutes)

And replacing in void createBotUnit ():

m_BotMass.Insert (m_BotSolder);

on the

if (m_BotSolder.IsAlive () && m_BotSolder && onRespawnBot)
GetGame().GetCallQueue(CALL_CATEGORY_SYSTEM).CallLater(respawnBotUnitC1, m_respawnTime * 60000, true, m_BotSolder);

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What allows you to set the respawn time as early as possible.
Feel free to experiment with mission files!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got a question for anyone using bots on custom missions. Do the bots still use checkpoints? I'm about to make a custom bot mission for the Stalker map, but before starting on it. Just wanted to make sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use bots on namalsk and they can use checkpoints.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_0E7-c1uDFFu75IYnwU4OLe-NpVga37/view?usp=sharing
link to client 2.12 who needed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use bots on namalsk and they can use checkpoints.

I was the one who made the Namalsk missions. I was asking if you still need to use the checkpoints to spawn bots.

because of these.

m_spawnBotRadius = 100;
BotSpawnPoint
isUseCheckPoints
Zone_Radius

Because with Livonia

It has them set, but with only one checkpoint.
void AddCeckPoint(SurvivorBotBase m_BotSolder) { m_BotSolder.SetUseCheckpoint(); // Do not touch this line! m_BotSolder.AddCheckpoint("1724.632080 451.730408 14298.412109");

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There has to be one m_BotSolder.AddCheckpoint with the same coordinates as BotSpawnPoint if u set isUseCheckPoints - false,otherwise server wont start

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1svvauHtryrP8AoKfOl8FipXcjPfusME5/view?usp=sharing
some missions I've made for Dayz.Exclusion.Zone
mainly big factories and chem/plants

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There has to be one m_BotSolder.AddCheckpoint with the same coordinates as BotSpawnPoint if u set isUseCheckPoints - false,otherwise server wont start

Jeez, thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you have FS configured for Dayz.ExclusionZone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u talkin bout the equip for bots, I dont use Fidov FS or FP4 mod,the Dayz.ExclusionZone map comes with the repacked Area of Decay,I use equipment for bots from it,
Also MassManyItems and MSF-C(OLD version) to equip bots

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, Ill get MSF-C Old real fast. Do you use FS for the mutants, or are they already in AOD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No FS needed,There is no events or any types in that mission,there is new mutants packed in the Aod,I'll leave a link to its client/server part just in case

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I want to make a S.t.a.l.k.e.r server that is as close to the real game as possible. Big fan, and I had all of FS mutants on Namalsk but I was using PvZmod_Spawn_System to spawn them on Namalsk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can just change the name of zombies in the events and increase the number of em
example:
<event name="InfectedArmy">
<waves>0</waves>
<nominal>0</nominal>
<min>0</min>
<max>800</max>
<lifetime>3</lifetime>
<restock>0</restock>
<saferadius>100</saferadius>
<distanceradius>50</distanceradius>
<cleanupradius>100</cleanupradius>
<flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="1" sec_spawner="0"/>
<position>player</position>
<limit>custom</limit>
<active>1</active>
<children>
<child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="0" min="30" type="Mutant_AoD_Snork1_Easy"/>
<child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="0" min="30" type="Mutant_AoD_Snork2_Easy"/>
</children>
</event>
// All soldiers will be replaced with Snorks
Worked for me on namalsk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried that with Chernarus, and would have to many spawning at the same time. So I switched to using the zombie spawn mod, and it worked better. But its not configured for AOD.

Back