Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +)

C# developer
Reaction score
The lag is caused by the reason that you keep launching a new instance of your own program, What will on his turn also launch a new instance etc.

The problem is "Str2" Change "M-Launcher" to "MapleStory.exe"
(the stuff i made red)

The code is the decompiled code from Reflector, (since i where to lazy to download your project and open it)
Code:
 int num1 = 5;
          int millisecondsTimeout1 = 1;
          int millisecondsTimeout2 = 500;
          string str1 = "MapleStory.dll";
[COLOR=#ff0000]          string str2 = string.Format("{0}\\M-Launcher.exe", (object) Environment.CurrentDirectory);[/COLOR]
          if (!System.IO.File.Exists(str2))
          {
            int num2 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Couldn't find M-Launcher.exe", "MapleStory Redirector");
          }
          else if (!System.IO.File.Exists(string.Format("{0}\\{1}", (object) Environment.CurrentDirectory, (object) str1)))
          {
            int num3 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Couldn't find MapleStory.dll", "MapleStory Redirector");
          }
          else
          {
            if (!((object) args1[1]).ToString().Equals("false"))
              Process.Start(((object) args1[1]).ToString());
           [COLOR=#ff0000] using (Process process = Process.Start([SIZE=6][B]str2[/B][/SIZE], "GameLaunching"))[/COLOR]
            {

That again? then I forgot to update the links..

Okay, updated.

kittyloveusatat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That again? then I forgot to update the links..

Okay, updated.

kittyloveusatat

Thank you so much for your kind advice ^^ I finally can smoothly open it. ...But still cannot login to the game T*T

It shows like this...

.....pic....
XdcRxhh - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, following is the way I do, I'm not sure if it is correct/complete or not...

1.) I put these files "config.ini", "MapleStory.dll", and "M-Launcher.exe" in to the folder that contain all game contents.
2.) I enter to the game using "M-Launcher.exe" by command "run as administrator"
3.) I check file "config.ini" and found that "IP: 127.0.0.1" still cannot connect...

What should I do to fix this case?
Pleas kindly teach me T^T
Pleaseeee...

FYI, I used to be able to connect to the game using either "Hawt.exe" or "IP Redirect Tool.exe" but only with ID account "admin".
No other account else can access to the game. I really don't know why...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C# developer
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your kind advice ^^ I finally can smoothly open it. ...But still cannot login to the game T*T

It shows like this...

.....pic....
XdcRxhh - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, following is the way I do, I'm not sure if it is correct/complete or not...

1.) I put these files "config.ini", "MapleStory.dll", and "M-Launcher.exe" in to the folder that contain all game contents.
2.) I enter to the game using "M-Launcher.exe" by command "run as administrator"
3.) I check file "config.ini" and found that "IP: 127.0.0.1" still cannot connect...

What should I do to fix this case?
Pleas kindly teach me T^T
Pleaseeee...

FYI, I used to be able to connect to the game using either "Hawt.exe" or "IP Redirect Tool.exe" but only with ID account "admin".
No other account else can access to the game. I really don't know why...

Disable your antivirus and your firewall,

and try again..

if your currently using a VPS, then goto: (on your VPS)

and find out what's ur VPS IP, and then run the server using that ip and edit in config.ini ..

well, good luck with ur server :p

Stup t4ke broken redirectors from google and gve ur crdt un thm

That is my redirector, based on LegitLisa's public code.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and try again..

and find out what's ur VPS IP, and then run the server using that ip and edit in config.ini ..

I would like to thanks to all suggestion and advise.
Now I could connect to the game and finally could use other account ID to login.
Once again, thank you so much ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask you one more question?
As I am trying to test the game at home, it usually happen a problem like this.

When I re-login to the game after log off or being disconnected, the login window always incompletely pop-up or does not pop-up sometime.
Like this...

f04nhOI - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

AnncDou - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

And if the window is incompletely downloaded, "PLAY" button will not activate most of the time.

Every time, when I face with this problem, I will close the program and wait for a while or restart my computer then retry.
But the point is, sometime, the above actions cannot resolve this problem at once. I need to do it all over again and again ("run as administrator") until the PLAY window is completely downloaded.

What can I do to overcome this problem as it quite troublesome for players if the login process is difficult.

edQZzBh - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
option 1: edit the source code, add delay before Redirector program inject the dll (i use 5 seconds)
option 2: edit the source code, use KillStartupAds function to kill the PLAY form (maplestory still run well, function released somewhere)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I had a problem with this. Firstly, it runs perfect. On the first launch, it successfully connect to my server valid port forwarding. However, after i close the client and try again, it fail. I realise it never send a CLIENT_HELLO on the second launch onwards. Anyone know what is the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not working on v148 , i'm using HelisiumDEV , it just opens patcher.

C# developer
Reaction score
not working on v148 , i'm using HelisiumDEV , it just opens patcher.

That is because ur client's version does not match the server's version, it has nothing to do with the redirector.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know [CRASH_INFO] found error
and hackshield.env 0x30000020 error ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working for me, says login server is down or firewall block. I disabled firewall on VPS and my computer, all ports are forwarded inless theres a special one for the launcher.. Im using v142 source, and on VPS. Ive edited the ip thats all i can find to edit. Also im not entirely sure how this will work with logging in people since Hawts redirector had an automatic login system to bypass the screen. This doesnt do that as far as i can see, does that mean in the source I have to make it so that you can login from the maplestory screen? Is it a good idea to use this redirector for public server use?

Last edited:
C# developer
Reaction score
Not working for me, says login server is down or firewall block. I disabled firewall on VPS and my computer, all ports are forwarded inless theres a special one for the launcher.. Im using v142 source, and on VPS. Ive edited the ip thats all i can find to edit. Also im not entirely sure how this will work with logging in people since Hawts redirector had an automatic login system to bypass the screen. This doesnt do that as far as i can see, does that mean in the source I have to make it so that you can login from the maplestory screen? Is it a good idea to use this redirector for public server use?

There's no need to bypass the login screen anymore because nexon changed the login again
back to normal.

And yes, u can use it for public server, but make sure to remove the config.ini code parts..
And it should work just fine if u edited the IP and correctly port forwarded, disabled firewall and antivirus.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no need to bypass the login screen anymore because nexon changed the login again
back to normal.

And yes, u can use it for public server, but make sure to remove the config.ini code parts..
And it should work just fine if u edited the IP and correctly port forwarded, disabled firewall and antivirus.
Fixed Everything, it all works. Thanks so much xStr0nGx, youve been a great help.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

and try again..

Nevermind. I got it to work, you need to make sure you don't have any of the ports changed on your source. Especially login server, I reverted mine and it works fine now. But I crash as soon as it opens...

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Nevermind. I got it to work, you need to make sure you don't have any of the ports changed on your source. Especially login server, I reverted mine and it works fine now. But I crash as soon as it opens...
may the new hack shield affect to MapleStory.exe
got the same problem with v149.3
i have a little knowledge about assembly so waiting for tut, help or release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KFq7AR - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

I get this, and it crashes.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone has the source of this Redirector Please!!:(: