Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

This is just another MapleStory Redirector that works for v140 + ...

so let's get started!

A little guide on how to make it work:

config.ini arguments explanation:

Download & Scan links:

Credits goes to:

Enjoy!

add me on skype please xjordhunter

C# developer
Reaction score
I just rebuild this in Visual Studio on windows 7 x64 ultimate it still crashes instant :)

Retarget to x64, I got no idea (yet) how to do that, so wait for another posts..

And also retarget the .NET framework to w/e your version is.

Good luck! :)

instant crash
xStr0nGx - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

windows 7 x64 bit ultimate
any fix or any other working v148.1 redirector?

thanks

I just rebuild this in Visual Studio on windows 7 x64 ultimate it still crashes instant :)

I have fixed that problem, please re-download the client and enjoy M-Launcher! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey xStr0nGx I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I click on the "M-Launcher" it says "Invalid arguments!" Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

C# developer
Reaction score
Hey xStr0nGx I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I click on the "M-Launcher" it says "Invalid arguments!" Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Sorry my bad, please re-download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a 64 bit one or can you fix the source because I still have the same issue with the one from the source but the one that you re-uploaded doesn't work properly for me, it launches and just stays there and asks me to launch it again.

C# developer
Reaction score
Is there a 64 bit one or can you fix the source because I still have the same issue with the one from the source but the one that you re-uploaded doesn't work properly for me, it launches and just stays there and asks me to launch it again.

If it says that u need to re-launch, it's probably because the config file wasn't found.

So in that case, I made it to re-create the config file, so just relaunch the application.

* The source code have been updated. *

Reaction score
This client keep pop out whether I want to run the client even though I have clicked Yes. When I untick the box whereby it says never show me this again, my computer starts to turn laggy and cannot be used, have to force restart. I have tested on 1 laptop and 2 desktop of mine, and all are having the same problem. 2 Windows Profession 64bit 1 Windows Home Premium 64bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to login to maple v140 - v144

Now I'm running maple v142 under WINDOWS7 (64bit) and things seem to be alright, but ....

How to login by using normal user ID i/o "admin"?

From this thread .... How to open MS v142.2 server;
http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/maplestory-private-server-v142-video-999819/

How can I get other ID work and could access to the game?

Since it will be able to connect to the server only if I do right click on "IP Redirect Tool.exe" and run it as administrator.

My ID "admin" will automatically connect to the game every time I access to the login page.

In contrary, it will never automatically login if I use ID "test1".
Even through I use account ID and password which I've already added it in my database, still I can't log in.

"ID: test2", this account cannot automatically login even I put this account and password in the database.

So do "ID: test3".

Would you please kindly teach me how to login with other user ID?
Pleaseeee....

In this tread, I am having a problem.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/login-using-normal-user-id-1008316/

The user name "Fraysa" answered that...

"You can't use the normal login button. You'd have to manipulate it
by making a custom redirector that sends a custom login packet when
it receives CLIENT_START, or use IPRedirect
(found in the Releases forum of the Alternative Languages section)."

I, then, understood that I have to use your Redirector.
I have tried apply it with my server but it is not work.

The symthom is when I enter "M-Launcher.exe" by double click or even use "run as administrator",
my computer always hank and I have to reboot it.
I don't know how to fix this..

In addition, if I use your redirector "M-Launcher.exe",
Can I login to the game by using normal user account other than only "ID:admin"?

C# developer
Reaction score
I would like to login to maple v140 - v144

Now I'm running maple v142 under WINDOWS7 (64bit) and things seem to be alright, but ....

How to login by using normal user ID i/o "admin"?

From this thread .... How to open MS v142.2 server;
http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/maplestory-private-server-v142-video-999819/

How can I get other ID work and could access to the game?

Since it will be able to connect to the server only if I do right click on "IP Redirect Tool.exe" and run it as administrator.

My ID "admin" will automatically connect to the game every time I access to the login page.

In contrary, it will never automatically login if I use ID "test1".
Even through I use account ID and password which I've already added it in my database, still I can't log in.

"ID: test2", this account cannot automatically login even I put this account and password in the database.

So do "ID: test3".

Would you please kindly teach me how to login with other user ID?
Pleaseeee....

In this tread, I am having a problem.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/login-using-normal-user-id-1008316/

The user name "Fraysa" answered that...

"You can't use the normal login button. You'd have to manipulate it
by making a custom redirector that sends a custom login packet when
it receives CLIENT_START, or use IPRedirect
(found in the Releases forum of the Alternative Languages section)."

I, then, understood that I have to use your Redirector.
I have tried apply it with my server but it is not work.

The symthom is when I enter "M-Launcher.exe" by double click or even use "run as administrator",
my computer always hank and I have to reboot it.
I don't know how to fix this..

In addition, if I use your redirector "M-Launcher.exe",
Can I login to the game by using normal user account other than only "ID:admin"?

As for now, you should use a different redirector because there is a huge memory leak in my program that causes the issue that u described..

I do not know where the memory leak is, but im still working on it so..

I'll mention you on the next software-update.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
As for now, you should use a different redirector because there is a huge memory leak in my program that causes the issue that u described..

I do not know where the memory leak is, but im still working on it so..

I'll mention you on the next software-update.

The lag is caused by the reason that you keep launching a new instance of your own program, What will on his turn also launch a new instance etc.

The problem is "Str2" Change "M-Launcher" to "MapleStory.exe" (Or just replace the Second Str2 with "MapleStory.exe", so you don't need to duck up your checks)

The code is the decompiled code from Reflector, (since i where to lazy to download your project and open it)
Code:
 int num1 = 5;
          int millisecondsTimeout1 = 1;
          int millisecondsTimeout2 = 500;
          string str1 = "MapleStory.dll";
[COLOR=#ff0000]          string str2 = string.Format("{0}\\M-Launcher.exe", (object) Environment.CurrentDirectory);[/COLOR]
          if (!System.IO.File.Exists(str2))
          {
            int num2 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Couldn't find M-Launcher.exe", "MapleStory Redirector");
          }
          else if (!System.IO.File.Exists(string.Format("{0}\\{1}", (object) Environment.CurrentDirectory, (object) str1)))
          {
            int num3 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Couldn't find MapleStory.dll", "MapleStory Redirector");
          }
          else
          {
            if (!((object) args1[1]).ToString().Equals("false"))
              Process.Start(((object) args1[1]).ToString());
           [COLOR=#ff0000] using (Process process = Process.Start([SIZE=6][B]str2[/B][/SIZE], "GameLaunching"))[/COLOR]
            {

Last edited:
Back