Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CentOS 7

Reaction score
I am installing Apache to put my site online but I cannot find the php configuration to open the modules. Do I also need to install the Php?

I view the site but it's all messed up?

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
View attachment remi.txt
You can find details about installing and configuring the REMI repository on Google. In order to be able to connect to the database, you must use PDO_dblib (included in the php-mssql package).
To make sure that this module has been successfully installed, find it in the list of modules with the php -m command

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, you will need to install PHP in order to run your site properly. Once it's installed, you'll need to edit your Apache configuration file to enable PHP. You can find more information on how to do this on the Apache website.
Once you've got PHP installed and configured, you'll also want to make sure that your site files are in the correct location. By default, Apache looks for files in the /var/www/html directory.
Also, is a great resource for information on how to install and configure Apache and PHP on your Centos 7 server. They have a lot of great resources for getting started.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am installing Apache to put my site online but I cannot find the php configuration to open the modules. Do I also need to install the Php?

I view the site but it's all messed up?

Did you manage to fix your web server in centos 7 ?

Upvote 0
Back