Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing cabal mobile skill.enc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi every one, can some one help me find the value of Nct on cabal mobile skill.enc, i have manage to dec to enc files but do not know where to start changing values

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
1. Most likely here, as in the desktop version, the hash of the files is checked at every start. You will not be able to launch the game after making changes.
2. Even if you manage to start the game, the server anti-cheat, which checks for inconsistencies between the client and server parts, will ban you very quickly.
3. I don't think anyone here wants to help you with hacks/cheats. This is a forum for developers.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its for cabal mobile, and changing values inside skill.enc will still let you play the game without any errors, i had chamge the skill combo, dash fade, but cannot find the ntc value

Upvote 0
Back