Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
tha's the main thing.... i am typing the comman but it's not getting mounted >.> i have the CD in my DVD drive

mount it with power is (the server_root.iso) then mount it from VMWare (chose E: , D: , G: ) or wich driver u mounted on it will work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'm having trouble getting iweb working, my-ip:8080/iweb shows a blank page, no matter what i try, pwadmin runs perfectly, totally stumped at this point is there a config that needs to be tweaked for iweb to run?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah.. i am changing the drive manually... but still the same error... Maybe someone can teamview my comp? And could help me ?

Reaction score
Hi, i'm having trouble getting iweb working, my-ip:8080/iweb shows a blank page, no matter what i try, pwadmin runs perfectly, totally stumped at this point is there a config that needs to be tweaked for iweb to run?

There is no /iweb/ in my release. iWeb is present in the release (but is located in /iweb136/ instead)...

nah.. i am changing the drive manually... but still the same error... Maybe someone can teamview my comp? And could help me ?

Try same thing as here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/6973149-post2367.html

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot 343 :D!!!!!!!!

what was the command to see the lines in pages? it's too fast scrolling down... and can't c the previous lines. was it /p or something else? forgot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what was the command to see the lines in pages? it's too fast scrolling down... and can't c the previous lines. was it /p or something else? forgot.

Reaction score
(no, windows is /p)

you can use:
| less
or
| more

using less will allow you to scroll up and down (you have to use "Q" to quit), using more will just wait for you to finish reading before you press something and it scrolls till it reaches the end... :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah.. thanks again ;)

LOL it's showing ln: creating symbolic link 'dev/cdrom' file exists... :(

Reaction score
Ah.. thanks again ;)

Even better, just try to mount it directly. IE: if you find out through dmesg that it's say HDC, don't 'mess' with the link, just directly try to mount it (to make sure it works and to use it). Just:
mount /dev/xxx /mountpointhere
rather than trying to mess about with the symbolic link. Of course once you verify that it's a certain device (working) you can remove the old symbolic link:
rm /dev/cdrom
then do the steps all over again (from the other post) to associate a symbolic link between /dev/xxx and /dev/cdrom

i have a problem with pwAdmin Please Can Anyone Help me?

That's not very descriptive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not showing HDC or whatever... and the line which shows. CD-ROM or DVD-ROM i tried mounting it directly.... but m a failure xD

Reaction score
it's not showing HDC or whatever... and the line which shows. CD-ROM or DVD-ROM i tried mounting it directly.... but m a failure xD

It wont necessarily be HDC or even HDx, it could be HDx, or SDx, SRx, etc...

If say 'dmesg' says your cd-rom device is SDZ you would use:

mount /dev/sdz /mountpointhere

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my client 1, every time i download it, it gets corrupted, any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi and i finally installed 343 package and it working fine :blushing::thumbup::thumbup: but i have only one problem i can't connect WinSCP any idea?

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

ty

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Type Ifconfig
whats eth0 ip? try it and see if it works if no try this :
ufw allow 22
ufw enable
(for ufw once that you enable it you will need too allow all the ports that you need for example to acces pwAdmin you will need to ufw allow 8443)
~also this looks like fgru's 1.4.4 (with Broc923 tutorial).
try what i typed up there also try : ping google.com

Reaction score
I personally do not use WinSCP (therefore do not and cannot support it). So if you still desire to use it I'm sure others can 'support' it and help get you going :wink:

However, seeing (from your pics) that you're running a VM of PW you should just do what I do, and transfer files directly via the ISO (most VM software will mount the ISO for the 'guest OS') or put files you want to transfer between "host" and "guest" OS on a USB drive, and then transfer which 'machine' (host or guest) has control over the device. It's really much simpler than it probably sounds, and should be MUCH more simplex than setting up WinSCP or SSH / VPN, or anything else! :wink:

my client 1, every time i download it, it gets corrupted, any suggestions?

Keep downloading until you do get a successful download (that's all you can do, aside giving up). Verify the hash values and you'll know if you got a good DL or not :):

Back