Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This doesnt work for this kind of ubuntu,

package openssh-server has no installation candidate. btw 343 where are you, n.n Its your server you know?..

I think that I will need to reinstall my server using
ubuntu-12.04.3-server-amd64.iso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Can you give me the command?

Actully, I did install the following

apt-get install openssh-server
apt-get install apache2
apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client

But nothing work

Error: couldnt find package.

Any help?

log as root and type this command

step-1# nano /etc/resolv.conf

step-2 # add the line

nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4

step-3# save it.

2.apt-get install openssh-server

3. "SEARCH" next time.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aight,thanks trying that now

ehh, Still, package openssh-server has no installation candidate , same error.

any help? I am searching all around n.n,,, I think I will just end up downloading the new release, its so slow pfft.

please help me fix my problem, n.n

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Iam not using this ubuntu, I am use version ten, Anyways I found out its too old and thats why am going to use the new realease, downloading it now. so slow n.n thanks tho

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
0.0001 seeders, WOW, Can someone please seed the torrent file

0.214 seeds now, Thanks for who ever seeded.

but.. 1.3kbps, n.n How did you guys manage to download this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0.0001 seeders, WOW, Can someone please seed the torrent file

0.214 seeds now, Thanks for who ever seeded.

but.. 1.3kbps, n.n How did you guys manage to download this

Well, since there are only a few seeders at this time, probably since many can not be online all the time, it's time to wait and let it come in when it comes in.
patience. It takes time to download some times. And I know you probably didn't mean it as a rude remark and more as a way of trying to get more seeders, but, as I have learned many many years ago commenting about download times does not solve any thing. Me, I just let it download at its own pace as long as I know I have my torrent down loader set right.

And as far as 343 is concerned, SWEET butt BUILD SIR.. Waited patiently for this from you and it paid off. :) Am downloading now.. Yes, I have created all the others on my own, but hey, I like your work and I am not getting any younger lol.. Not to mention my eyesight is not what it used to be so I tend to make typing mistakes a lot now days, so the simpler the install, the better for me now hehe..

Have a great one guys, and umm, for those "waiting" for the torrent to download, get some thing to eat, drink and play with. Watch a movie or some thing. It will download, just be patient.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys im new on the forum,im trying to create a private server...
i installed ubuntu on virtual box...i log in root...then after that i don't know how to run the iso file,or what to do after that,i followod the installition tutorial...after the part 7:00...any idea guys?do i have to put the server 1.3.6 in daemon tools?or what i have to type after writing mount/ ?sorry for the questions im totally newb about theese things...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys im new on the forum,im trying to create a private server...
i installed ubuntu on virtual box...i log in root...then after that i don't know how to run the iso file,or what to do after that,i followod the installition tutorial...after the part 7:00...any idea guys?do i have to put the server 1.3.6 in daemon tools?or what i have to type after writing mount/ ?sorry for the questions im totally newb about theese things...

Download Vmware workstation V10

Then do everything again up to the minute : 7:00

Then open the setting of your virtual machine server, then CD/DVD (SATA) then use ISO image, direct it to the server-root and check the 2 boxes and then press ok

go back to the server and type in mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom

it should work and then carry on with the vedio

Actully, Download ( Vmware player is better(For me).)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys, I downloaded the new server files, 146, I installed ubuntu and when i wanted to mount the 146 files the ( mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom) doesnt work.. file not found

Do i need to buy an empty cd?

Fixed it and now I cant login even tho the server is online..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Many thanks 343 for the awesome release. I hate to ask but, I seem to have hit a wall. I have installed Ubuntu, 136 server and 146 server without a hitch. I can register an account no problem, however when I go to myip/admin I get "HTTP Status 403", "Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden." when forwarded to myip:8080/pwAdmin, I'm using pwAdmin/root to login. I'm sure I'm over looking the obvious but any help would be appreciated. I know the 146 server works as I can start it as a service connect with the client and play, it's just the pwAdmin thing I'm stuck on. Thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,thanks for ur reply...i installed ubuntu on WMware then as u said went to machine setting then i inserted the server ISO (pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64) then i went back then mount dev/cdrom /cdrom,and its still says mount point /cdrom does not exist.any idea?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Xyphys, if ur using the new ubuntu then

1- mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /media/cdrom

2- cd /media/cdrom

3-ls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
upload your iso to server place it in /tmp/
chmod on iso so you can access

chmod rwxr--r--
then
mkdir /mnt/iso
after making the dir
do this :
mount -o loop /tmp/pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64.iso /mnt/iso
then go to dir it's mounted in
cd /mnt/iso
then
cp -R * /
finally just do
./install-pw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys my browser doesnt wanna connect to my server IP
here is the screen
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

the 2nd.
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

any ideas?please help...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me...!!!
how to edit location NPC, Item Drop in Monter, Make NPC, Edit Manufacture in NPC and edit language PW
:drool:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I hope that 343 doesn't mind but due to the ''somethimes'' low speed on torrent i started to add the files on another hosting service.

Credit to 343 for the great package.

1.4.6 server file:
PW Dev :

Torrent currently is down for me, so unable to download and reup the other packages.

Last edited:
Back