Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
thanks for the full auto install server and client

I tested PW server 131 and 136 server and Client both working without issues

now my torrent download for 146 client finished and installed

using service pwversion 146 i moved to 146 version and updated my ip on server and client on
and started server via pwadmin (all started without vissible issues ) (showing all service online and gs01:world Online)

Created a new account via pwadming
Issue

After loging in at user creating Client window its showing timeout , tried many times (I tried Ping in local server (192.168.249.135) its success

thanks for admin note showing location of logsView attachment 148005

ubunt gdeliveryd: err: gdelivery::erase gameserver 1 sid =2
glink disconnect from gameserver 1, drop all players

My User ID starting from 1136

system config of Server VM

4 Core VM /(6 Core CPU)
4 GB Ram VM /(16GB total
1 GB swap

Check libs it could be libtask.so

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check libs it could be libtask.so

Reinstalled again ,i am able to play 146 now , after few hours testing , i found Send Mail not working , i am unable to send Item to char (no gui errors ) ,

when i get time i will check it in details , hopefully some1 might have had same issue here , so fixing might b easy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROmenGod,
Did sending mail to other players ever work for you?
I have v146 of 343's distro here and mail definitely does work (I even waited an hour to check)

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe inside the game they looks the same (i bet 1.3.1 and 1.3.6 not too different, ofc i never tried 1.3.1)
but about if the files are identical, they are not
pw-131-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64 = 159.842.304 bytes
pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64 = 508.985.344 bytes

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in the forum is explained, 136 is made with ver 131 elements (for that crafting gives some errors, to fix it you must convert the element to 136)

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
quote from 343
"Yes 131 and 136 are actually VERY different. Just in case you didn't know, or for those who do not already know: 136 has always actually been 126 on the server side. So we were running a 126(server)/136(client). Once the actual 131 server was released I "silently" updated that 126/136 to be 131/136, so the entire 136 package is very different in that respect. It is the same in the respect that it still has all the things done to it that I did over the last, oh 5-6 years or so (like adding new dungeons like Z9)... Any client side changes, there were minimal if any client side changes (besides me adding the nice installer). Now the 131/131 is a "pure" or "actual" 131 131 server with 131 client. The client is a virgin 131 client, so it's an untouched version of the game. Biggest thing you'll notice is the non "English" names, EX: Archosaur was called Ancient Dragon City in I wanna say that was the PW_CN version... So, they're very different indeed, and well worth checkin 'em all out so you can see for yourself. The packages are: 131/131 131/136 146/146 fw/fw"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROmenGod,
Did sending mail to other players ever work for you?
I have v146 of 343's distro here and mail definitely does work (I even waited an hour to check)

PWadmin GetMail plugin , but send mail plugin not working, its saying Mail sended in Green , but not receiving

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My authd is offline. I have done what needed to be done, it's still not working.

no idea, i installed to testt and works (so works almost out of the book, i only changed some ips)
but i only use 1.5.1

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
is there way to change the client's title when it is in windowed mode ?

Yes, unpack configs.pck then go to "element\configs.pck.files\configs". Open "element_client.cfg" with Notepad++ or whatever text editor you choose. On line 14 change what follows "windows_title =" to whatever you want. Save the file.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
how can i change guild icon? pw admin isn't working for changing icons of guild

Fresh from the adminnotes found in the PW_Dev package... do some research...

Thanks to 343

Quick tutorial for changing guild icons:

root@pwserver# cd /Your-PWServer-Path/gamedbd
root@pwserver#: ./gamedbd gamesys.conf listfaction
(a list of this kind will appear)
2,"",2,35,2,0
3,"",2,48,2,0
4,"",0,64,2,2

| guild id | name | level | master id |???| membersize |

The rest is in the files (surfaces / iconset / iconlist_guild.txt) and (surfaces / iconset / iconlist_guild.dds)
In the case of the txt file:
16 (height in pixels)
16 (width in pixels)
92 (number of logo on the height of the dds file or in the first grid in the case of multiple servers)
64 (number of logo on the width of the dds file or in the first grid in the case of multiple servers)
0_0.dds (first logo = null)
1_1.dds (logo of the first guild (id = 1))
1_2.dds (logo of the second guild (id = 2))
1_3.dds (etc. ..)
1_4.dds (etc. ..)
1_5.dds (etc. ..)

The 1 before each guild ID is the id of the server in the / userdata / server / serverlist.txt into the game folder!

If the id of the server when the address is 12 he will need to be 12 instead of 1 in the file (iconlist_guild.txt). The reverse is advised and even easier xD, editing serverlist.txt is simpler ...

In the case of the dds file:
to replace a logo with an another one, I use XnView with his DDS plugin and I copy / paste neatly on a new logo that I want replaced. In many respects, the size in pixels! I will not put a logo on with 32x32 on a old logo with 16x16 xD!

The logo are numbered via the txt file.

The first is the logo-null by default. Do not touch! (0_0.dds)

All others are awarded after functions of the id of the guild. The first logo must be assigned to the guild id 1 (1_1.dds), the second guild id 2 (1_2.dds), etc., etc. ...

Again though, copy and paste properly the new logo on the former. Otherwise you might have half a new logo and a half old logo for your guild!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks and believe me i do research but i didn't think that i will have the explanations in my PW Dev i think i have to look into it i thought it is just tools to edit etc nothing more than this but i will look into it thanks again for help

Back