¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

This release is as close to 'official' (little to no custom content) as I could possibly do. The only real customization on my server was my 'remake' of the Chapel, and the only thing I did with that was move the matchmaker inside (so you actually get married IN the chapel), and that would easily be undone by removing my 'custom' NPC from the npcgen (chapel guide).

does the maried system working good?
 
its server download little big so her file
Please use WinRAR coventer

:/::/::/:



---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Create a free account there and use the downloadmanager they give you and you will never have any troubles anymore :wink:
Their downloadmanager = crap :glare: I'll use jdownloader instead :thumbup:
 
Hey 343,

first of all, nice work!

Just one small problem.

I have it set up, I can startup the server using start.sh (I had to change it a bit, mainly 777 the bin directories).

Just, when I use ifconfig, I get 10.0.2.15 as my IP?!

I tried changing this in hosts, interfaces and resolv.conf.

My interfaces :
Code:
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
	address 192.168.178.88
	netmask 255.255.255.0
	network 192.168.178.0
	broadcast 192.168.178.255
	gateway 192.168.178.1

I restart connection, yet it wont work. I can only connect to Internet using DHCP, and then I jump back to that strange IP.

Any Idea why?
 
does the maried system working good?

See, I've never had problems with the marriage that I've seen others refer to. I do recall seeing a post from Das about manually leaving squad prior to disconnecting =\ I never did too extensive of testing in this area since I couldn't get it to give me problems ...

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Hey 343,

first of all, nice work!

Just one small problem.

I have it set up, I can startup the server using start.sh (I had to change it a bit, mainly 777 the bin directories).

Just, when I use ifconfig, I get 10.0.2.15 as my IP?!

I tried changing this in hosts, interfaces and resolv.conf.

My interfaces :
Code:
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
	address 192.168.178.88
	netmask 255.255.255.0
	network 192.168.178.0
	broadcast 192.168.178.255
	gateway 192.168.178.1

I restart connection, yet it wont work. I can only connect to Internet using DHCP, and then I jump back to that strange IP.

Any Idea why?

What 'flavor' of Linux are you using? Are you using a fresh install, or an existing one?

I initially designed this package based off of Ubuntu server x86 or x64, and haven't personally had any permissions issues when doing all fresh installs (during testing, logged in as root)... I would imagine different distros of Linux may run into issues with this or the variant locations of libraries (which is one reason I just recommended Ubuntu)...

As far as the IP issue, I'm really drawing a blank... My network is a 10.0.0.x network, but the only real file that is included in my package as far as the *system* goes is /etc/hosts =\ So if you've set your hosts file and /etc/network/interfaces correct I am drawing blanks (at least for the moment)...

Are you running a virtual machine, or a physical machine?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

...The only thing I could think of (sitting here thinking about it) would be that if you're running a VM, somewhere the settings are incorrect within the VM ??? Aside that regardless of whether you're running a VM or a physical machine I would say start from square one and see what happens; start with a nice fresh clean install of Ubuntu server x64 (or your favorite 'flavor' of Linux) ;)
 
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums


Uploaded with

i got the error when extracting, maybe i will try to re-download again
 
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums


Uploaded with

i got the error when extracting, maybe i will try to re-download again

Sadly this makes complaint #2, So I think I have a faulty upload on my end (I know the RAR itself is good I installed on my actual server from the RAR to make 100% sure)

Re-uploading immediately !
 
Sadly this makes complaint #2, So I think I have a faulty upload on my end (I know the RAR itself is good I installed on my actual server from the RAR to make 100% sure)

Re-uploading immediately !

Make me 3rd, was thinking it was my download as I am redownloading again.
 
Don't fret; I wont stop until I get a successful upload... If you are literally downloading right now, you may want to cease; part one should be up in about 15 minutes...

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

part 1 is back up
part 2 on the way

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Ok, both parts are back up... (crosses fingers)
 
Is it me, or is part 4 and part 5 of the Client also broken? I also get the broken error for both parts of the server files.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice you reuploaded server files. Redownloading them now.
 
Last edited:
For those of you who want the new Genesis interface with my client here are replacement interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck.

The genesis interface wasn't initially included since I'm not a huge fan, but I decided to re-release these (fixed) for my client. This is basically a re-release of the already released genesis interface except it's all in English, and I have made several small fixes to the interface ;)



To use these simply delete the interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck and replace with these, you will then have the Genesis interface with my client...
 
For those of you who want the new Genesis interface with my client here are replacement interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck.

The genesis interface wasn't initially included since I'm not a huge fan, but I decided to re-release these (fixed) for my client. This is basically a re-release of the already released genesis interface except it's all in English, and I have made several small fixes to the interface ;)



To use these simply delete the interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck and replace with these, you will then have the Genesis interface with my client...

can you upload genesis interface and SERVER side of your release to media fire?

coz it will be more good at mediafire than megaupload.
with mediafire, free user can download it more than one connection, but with megaupload, it won't allow it :blush:
 
notes on genesis interface re-release:

I didn't touch the 'friends' panel, but I did remove what needed to be removed in the squad (T) menu. I removed what our client/server doesn't support in the character (C) panel. I removed the wardrobe 'bag' portion icon from the main 'bag'/inventory (B) screen. I removed head gear, and a few other items we cannot use from 'try on'/'preview', and from 'view player info' when viewing info on other characters. I also touched up the boutique (O), and the quest log (Q)...

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

can you upload genesis interface and SERVER side of your release to media fire?

coz it will be more good at mediafire than megaupload.
with mediafire, free user can download it more than one connection, but with megaupload, it won't allow it :blush:

Right now I will be happy to successfully get it uploaded to one place. Once these integrity issues cease, and I know there is at least ONE good source I will consider/look into putting it in other places as well ;)
 
Last edited:
notes on genesis interface re-release:

I didn't touch the 'friends' panel, but I did remove what needed to be removed in the squad (T) menu. I removed what our client/server doesn't support in the client (C) panel. I removed the wardrobe 'bag' portion icon from the main 'bag'/inventory (B) screen. I removed head gear, and a few other items we cannot use from 'try on'/'preview', and from 'view player info' when viewing info on other characters. I also touched up the boutique (O), and the quest log (Q)...

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------



Right now I will be happy to successfully get it uploaded to one place. Once these integrity issues cease, and I know there is at least ONE good source I will consider/look into putting it in other places as well ;)

thx so much, i hope you can put it at mediafire, coz i only got download speed from megaupload 10kbps, but at mediafire, i can go trought 2mbps:tongue:

------------------------------update out of topic :tongue:---------------

wtf my ISP gone wild, i never got these speed when using megaupload :P:
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums


Uploaded with
 
Last edited:
yea parts 4 and 5 appear bad, on their way back up ;)

---------- Post added 22-03-11 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 21-03-11 at 11:53 PM ----------

part 4 is up, part 5 on the way...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

ok part 4 and 5 are up (crossing fingers again)
 
Downloading now :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

just those last 2 client files is all i need lol... then hopefully its easy going from there.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

yay it all works now to start getting it up and going lol. thanks for the uploading
 
Back