• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me 4 edit this problem :(
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give me file server pw to instal for win7 and tutorial for instal

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im going to be the nice one here, one you dont run a pw server on winblows ever. EVER. This package is litterally a golden spoon being fed to you! The OS needed, as well as the server files are provided in this package.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You. Can. Not. Make. A. Server. On. Windows.
the only way to make the servers is on a unix os such as linux, ubuntu, centos, etc. not windows.

Reaction score
Whats the difference betwen

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤
Newest Release:
07 / January / 2014 @ 00:00:00 UTC/GMT

CONTENTS:
pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64.iso

and this one ?

(oldPost#1)

Here is my ¤ complete PW package ¤. It contains the server, client, development tools, and documentation.

Please note - that this release is intended as an entire package. That is, this server is NOT meant to be used with other clients, and this client is NOT intended for use with other servers etcetera... If you do attempt to use other clients with this server, or other servers with this client you WILL run into PROBLEMS!

Server:
server_root.7z

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No dude, no server files 1.3.6, no original client, 1.2.6 server with client 1.3.* it's not same, converting data and other headache. About 1.1.6, available chinese ec_patch (data files, .exe, all need is there), some parts interfaces from old client world2 and based on 1.2.2PH (or 1.2.6, nevermind), it's work for me :cool:
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Back