Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

☆ Customize Look

Reaction score
[Español]
hola Vormav podrías ayudarme a agregar items a la dll.
añadi lo siguiente.

Code:
case 0x4E:

memset ((DWORD *)model_string, '\0', 400);

memcpy ((DWORD *)model_string, "char\\tmABCD\\Ctmbb16.ASE", 23);
						memcpy ((DWORD *)animation_string, "char\\tmABCD\\m1.ase", 18);

*(BYTE *)num_of_meshes_H = 0x01;

memcpy ((DWORD *)name_of_mesh_1_H, "Ctmbb16", 7);

break;

al utilizar el ítem me da game.exe error.

[English]

hello Vormav could help me add items to the dll.
I added the following.

Code:
case 0x4E:

memset ((DWORD *)model_string, '\0', 400);

memcpy ((DWORD *)model_string, "char\\tmABCD\\Ctmbb16.ASE", 23);
						memcpy ((DWORD *)animation_string, "char\\tmABCD\\m1.ase", 18);

*(BYTE *)num_of_meshes_H = 0x01;

memcpy ((DWORD *)name_of_mesh_1_H, "Ctmbb16", 7);

break;

to use the item I get the error game.exe.

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice work! Awesome way to honor vormav and everything he did for us back in the day. But....

I just edited your post, to remove your discord. Not cool to do that.

As vormav did, sharing everything for free, public and specially here in RaGEZONE. Feel free to create another thread here discussing what improvements you did, or even sharing the code if you want, but other than that, I don't really see the point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work! Awesome way to honor vormav and everything he did for us back in the day. But....

I just edited your post, to remove your discord. Not cool to do that.

As vormav did, sharing everything for free, public and specially here in RaGEZONE. Feel free to create another thread here discussing what improvements you did, or even sharing the code if you want, but other than that, I don't really see the point.

Oh, ok, sorry sheen, sry about that. I only send this to share files about new models, new classes and anothers things, im not interested in making money from this.

All credits Vormav/ScreamingFox.

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, ok, sorry sheen, sry about that. I only send this to share files about new models, new classes and anothers things, im not interested in making money from this.

All credits Vormav/ScreamingFox.
So you basically implemented customize look in PT source code just by following this instructions from 10 years ago? And it worked? Amazing. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you basically implemented customize look in PT source code just by following this instructions from 10 years ago? And it worked? Amazing. lol

soso, i just used the same logic, i made my skin system render objects by "codes", render only specific ones according to the chosen skins.

I only need someone with mor amor files hahaha, is so boring make that.

Back