Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐

L2J ⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐ ESSENCE ASSASIN

No permission to download
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really need help! How to open the Admin panel? I gave the maximum account level...And not a single command works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Tell me how to correct the data in the Localization.ini file, because... I found only under protocol 413.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auto battle not working, pls help

1704806967124 - ⭐[Share Source+Compiled]PREMIUM FILES L2J "Essence_7.0_Assassin"⭐ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the admin panel does not open. Does the panel and commands really work in this build?
this source and compiled version work perfectly the admin panel and all stuff. i think u make and error into access level. please check u no use the account when u set this privileges. good luck

Auto battle not working, pls help

View attachment 254477
autofarm working correctly. please check if u set some skill or action to work. good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this source and compiled version work perfectly the admin panel and all stuff. i think u make and error into access level. please check u no use the account when u set this privileges. good luck

autofarm working correctly. please check if u set some skill or action to work. good luck
How to set skill or action and account privileges, pls help. Thanks so much.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Community Board??

В community board есть ГМ-Шоп и Баффер?

В community board есть ГМ-Шоп и Баффер?

Last edited:
Back