• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

九龙争霸 Source Code 2008

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking for it all over chinese and korean sites (the game is developed by indy21, a team of koreans). I could only find a stripped version of the originally leaked source that was missing on the server-side lots of things, most notable being GS (game-server) and the development tools.

If you have it, I'd appreciate it if you'd share the full source. Thank you

P.S. From what I know the original leak was on a chinese forum/bbs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what did you have?

As far as server side goes, this:

It is missing the NDServer (which actually handles the game processing itself), 90% of the server side.

From the client side, I'd say XTerrainGenerator would be of huge help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll be looking for my old hard drive i think i have save this on it. Will post update here
Any update ? I would be extremely greateful if you would take a look at that hard disk. The community has waited quite a lot of time for this, namely like 12 years.

Back