Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[#000001] Website design - pretty much finished it.

Reaction score
Original design - this is what I was aiming for..
Parker - [#000001] Website design - pretty much finished it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure how it looks in IE but it's coded - give me an hour and i'll post full download once I put xampp on this computer & put my news system on the website.

As you can see its what it will look like, no PHP has been done yet just what will be there once I actually finish setting up the computer (I re-formatted), and the black link is `a:hover`if you were wondering.

'Live' demo -
Code:
http://www.planet-css.com/dev/css/

What should I change? navigation on left? not sure, not gonna bother creating a logo since I doubt I'll use this website, but you can if you want.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice site parker, but I would use images and connect them with CSS rather than using
Code:
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:

Unless of course you add in the copyright area "This website is viewed 1000% better in Firefox!"

Here's what it looks like in Internet Explorer(I ZOOMED OUT SO YOU COULD SEE THE WHOLE WEBSITE):

Parker - [#000001] Website design - pretty much finished it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's looking really plain.. I mean simple n nice but more work on the gfx part would help .. :D

Back