Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

010 Editor Scripts & Templates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We are releasing this to anyone who is willing to contribute - but anyone can sign up and everyone who does gets member access (you can edit/push updates).

If it gets out of hand we will simply switch everyone except those who made valuable contributions to watcher status.

Thank you
P.S. If you want tutorials on how to use these scripts and templates, visit our category. For the latest updates follow us on twitter

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have also posted guides on our blog on how to use some of the scripts found in the repository. Visit the website / blog section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to send us an e-mail at admin@intrepid-web.net with your username or e-mail that you used to register on Assembla. You will then be sent an invite via e-mail.

We have also added a new tools section which will be populated with several easy-to-use tools for generating information (e.g. upgrades and item db code values).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is similar to structorian however 010 Editor provides the ability to write scritps for your "templates" (or structures). These scripts can be used to automate repeated processes.

e.g. Increase chiip hp ( )
Remove quest item rewards ( )
Monster character table (database) ( )
Items table (database) ( )

There are some more in the repository.

The repository includes templates for both server side and client side and some scripts which work with the templates. Initial setup on how to setup your 010 Editor is given in the repository read me file.

Last edited:
Reaction score
woaaaaaaaaaaahh,I Just found out how usefull it is omg, but it would be much more better if you've separated the 223 and 2232 scripts and templates to each own folders, because it looks a bit confusing, should of organized em. but oh well its really good thanks for sharing it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We tried to make 1 script for all the versions of RF (including 2.1.6). We'll work on improving the scripts so that they are backward compatible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have tried to make 1 template for all version of RF by adding backward compatibility. This isn't perfect yet and we'll continue to work on getting it fully backward compatible. So try some scripts on different version of RF and it should (generally) work.

If someone requires a template or script fixed or created, please request it on the SVN page.
as a mention.

Easier to work on specifics than just looking at all of the scripts generally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We have tried to make 1 template for all version of RF by adding backward compatibility. This isn't perfect yet and we'll continue to work on getting it fully backward compatible. So try some scripts on different version of RF and it should (generally) work.

If someone requires a template or script fixed or created, please request it on the SVN page.
as a mention.

Easier to work on specifics than just looking at all of the scripts generally.

Alrighty once I found something missing I will quickly message it on assembla, I swear man this is so useful, thanks for the sharee ! also one thing, I cant seems to find out how to copy the last row, any ideas??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Created a script to copy any row of a template/data file (server side only) - or simply copy the last row always (-1).

Last edited:
Back