• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

010 Editor Scripts & Templates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

We have now posted several blog guides and tutorials on how to use these templates and scripts please read them here

For new information about any updates we post please follow us on twitter @IntrepidWebNET

Reaction score
You should add in a 010 page on your site similar to the gamecp / logviewer pages with an index of how-to's and FAQ's regarding them. Helps people find it easier and you'll get less questions about "how do I load this?!" ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We have now created a separate page which includes an FAQ section including a list of guides created.

Thank you

Reaction score
want to ask something about this error :

i'm using the latest/newer version of 010 editor/version 4.0.4 :/:
just a suggestion, make a tutor using video is much better than a text :):
oh btw, i want to ask how to contribute (if i want to upload a header, script, or template to assembla).hehehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We will have those scripts fixed soon - we are using a beta version of the editor at the moment so that errors is occurring.

To contribute, we have now moved to "bitbucket" and we use Git and not SVN anymore. Contributing can be done by making pull requests on bit bucket ( ).

Read that guide on how to make pull requests. If all fails, simply e-mail us your templates and scripts and we'll upload/modify them on the repository. Include a proper header with your copyright/credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a video tutorial on how to contribute:

This tutorial uses the online Bit Bucket editor - but you can do the same thing via offline commits pushed to your own fork.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We already have some PHP projects in their own repositories, they can be found at .

We will continue to make public more projects in the future.

Pokemon Tamer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
want to ask something about this error :

i'm using the latest/newer version of 010 editor/version 4.0.4 :/:
just a suggestion, make a tutor using video is much better than a text :):
oh btw, i want to ask how to contribute (if i want to upload a header, script, or template to assembla).hehehehe
the latest version is version 5.0..
im using version 5.0 and didnt have that kind of error.. just buy the home/academic version, only $50

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, 5.0 has now been released so just use that.

Great buy as this can also be used as your main hex editor and process editor (templates even work for processes; we will be posting a template example of this soon)

Reaction score
If you can make a thread in the Releases section with a zipped link to download all the current templates/scripts, I'd be more than happy to sticky it for you for better visibility.

If not, then I'd appreciate permission to do this on your behalf.

Back