• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1.02D fixed Ancient Set Codes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
credits to Mr.K and LordLinux for the one i found on this forums.

This is an updated Files.

replace ???? with your account name on your SQL Querry

sets are in +13+16+Ancient Options

Mods. pls merge this to the old post if needed tnx.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
erm...my ancient set only comes with 3 pieces....it doesnt have armor and pant.....anybody know y? or is there a fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolz. Ancient set is not always a full set.. it comes with different variations, like dragon set for example it only includes helm, boots, gloves and a lightning sword. look for the option u could say its a complete set when you all option light up.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the ancient items works..but those were +13, please tell me how can i make it +0 or just +11, ty in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELL_IN_HEAVEN said:
the ancient items works..but those were +13, please tell me how can i make it +0 or just +11, ty in advance.
well let me find it ^^ i only found right now is the exe. hypon dragon set allopts + ancient opts. will be post soon as i finish trying it out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone here have this file but only +0 or how can i make it +0 or any + i dont like the +13, ty in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GiftServer said:
can't edit is full set
somthing item is miss

lol noob

divine is no ancient set its just a glitch in codes to give it ancient attribute
max ancient SET for elf is gywen guardian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exe ancient codes example

E16C7800000000400105 replace this with this one --> E16C78000000007F0905

this code will give you exe hypon Dragon helm + 13 + all exe. opt + all ancient opts.

i will post the whole files this coming days.

Back