Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.4.8 Authd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Currently I am using both Auth's from BlackSky's v80 release and MrKiller's v85 release, The part of my start script that starts the auth is the following
Code:
cd /$ServerDir/auth/build; ./authd.sh start > /$ServerDir/logs/starting/auth.log 2>&1&

the inside of authd.sh looks like this:

Code:
#!/bin/sh
cd /root/auth/build

export HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64
export PATH=$HOME/bin:$PATH

export CLASSPATH=.:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/lib/dt.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/lib/tools.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/

java -cp ../lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar:.:../lib/jio.jar:../lib/application.jar:../lib/commons-collections-3.1.jar:../lib/commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar:../lib/commons-pool-1.2.jar:../lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:../lib/log4j-1.2.9.jar:.:$CLASSPATH authd /etc/table.xml

I ran into an error when I only have 1 auth and when I try to login it always says "Incorrect Username/Password" but if I add blacksky's auth and rename the folder to authd and change the

Code:
cd /root/auth/build
in authd.sh to

Code:
cd /root/authd/build

then start the server, it works flawlessly.

What am I doing wrong?

Update: I fixed it, I used a different auth from another version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back