- Joined
- Nov 19, 2019
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 38
Has anyone managed to complete the installation? I'd like to transfer the server from the OVA to my Unraid server to make things easier, but I'm not managing to get a clean installation.
Check for the necessary libraries using the command in the console: ldd (for each service)Has anyone managed to complete the installation? I'd like to transfer the server from the OVA to my Unraid server to make things easier, but I'm not managing to get a clean installation.
this because the license didn't start upload license conf to /home and start the license and try again to start servicesI run the command to start the services and monitor everything through Alex's pwadmin. When it gets to gauth, the gamed crashes, and then the other services start up and crash one after another. Could it be because I didn’t add the license?
How to make a license like that? Have you found a way to change it? Can it be changed to 2025 to 4025 using this code:I don't know if you noticed this PWServer from 1.7.6, it has a certain license to release access to other files, I started analyzing this key to see if there was any way to change it.
I found that the password contains a time limit for the expiration of this PWServer.
licensech', 'f923f0feeae280bc9e77650d60a01a922a75d4f0', '30177', '127.0.0.1', '2026-01-11 14:32:28'
When inspecting the "licenseservice" file, I noticed that inside it, it returns a closing command that pulls the "licensech" ID, with the expiration time. Time_End
How to make a license like that? Have you found a way to change it? Can it be changed to 2025 to 4025 using this code:
or can I use this code by entering the secret key?
import hashlib
import json
import datetime
# Data components
license_type = 'licensech'
user_id = 30177
ip_address = '127.0.0.1'
expiry_date = '4026-01-11 14:32:28'
# Combine data into a string (order matters)
data_string = f"{license_type}|{user_id}|{ip_address}|{expiry_date}"
# Optional: include a secret key for security
secret_key = 'Perfect World'
# Generate a hash (e.g., SHA-1)
hash_input = data_string + secret_key
hash_value = hashlib.sha1(hash_input.encode()).hexdigest()
# Format the license string
license_str = (
f"'{license_type}', '{hash_value}', '{user_id}', '{ip_address}', '{expiry_date}'"
)
print(license_str)
As a result, can the license be used?
'licensech', 'f0758334e397bb5c26900ca50258c40548c9af3a', '30177', '127.0.0.1', '4026-01-11 14:32:28'
=== Code Execution Successful ===
I created a new Linux script version that automatically creates and updates MySQL tables, manages licenses, and generates config files. It simplifies database setup and license management in one tool.With the help of your code, a member master, helped us improve the way to inject the new license key
View attachment 283554
What is a user ID? Can it be changed, or is it always the same? And where do you get the user ID from? If I enter user ID 1 with the same date and time, the license generator result is still the same as mine. Where do I put the license generator result for the vmware server version? Thank youI created a new Linux script version that automatically creates and updates MySQL tables, manages licenses, and generates config files. It simplifies database setup and license management in one tool.
View attachment 283641
yes, you are right, I keep trying the latest version because I am tired of playing with pw office indonesia, there are about 30 characters I left, many characters were given by people who have played for a long time and stopped. I saw there is a new job windwalker on the forum here so I am excited again. I want to try playing from the beginning to the end of the quest, but as you said there are still many problems, maybe because my pc memory is limited so many maps don't openIve seen you rose try several different versions of pwi and not know what your doing on each version, what i recommend doing is learning pw and its setup using server versions 1.3.6 or 1.4.2 or similar, the newer 1.6.5+ versions are alot harder to setup because they arnt official files but wrather emulated so there are alot of stuff that has to be done before they will work properly not including the issues inside the source code which transfers to the server files
"It can be changed, since the ID is just a column identifier in MySQL. The license system was used to connect to the server, where a table would check if the license was valid or not.What is a user ID? Can it be changed, or is it always the same? And where do you get the user ID from? If I enter user ID 1 with the same date and time, the license generator result is still the same as mine. Where do I put the license generator result for the vmware server version? Thank you
'licensech', '46eb99f2a0e094c29fe08c6f681b4f82fcefdef9', '1', '127.0.0.1', '2032-06-06 05:33:23'
=== Code Execution Successful ===
hereIs there any place I can find SQL files for setting up the DBs?
In the sources, I could only find arena_teams and arena_players tables' DDL
Hello,The link has been updated:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register