Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

$1 million reward for the fugitive ex-LAPD officer

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dafuq? suspected in three killings worth a million...........................................................

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He's dangerous, that's why the reward is so high. He's an ex police officer so he has weapons training, and he will know all of their tricks. They are probably scared of him, he has killed a few cops already.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's dangerous, that's why the reward is so high. He's an ex police officer so he has weapons training, and he will know all of their tricks. They are probably scared of him, he has killed a few cops already.

That's very true...
It is the people who used to work for the government, who are most dangerous when they're going against.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think Jason Bourne even had that high of a bounty..

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To a fugitive...a $1,000,000 reward is a badge of honor :)

Reactions: 343
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To a fugitive...a $1,000,000 reward is a badge of honor :)

I guess you've never played GTA.

Under the circumstances, I guess the bounty is significant to the flight risk. As mentioned, he's got shooting experience and is talented enough to murder a couple cops and still be "at large", and the chance of future occurrences seems relatively high up there. I wouldn't be surprised if this blossoms on social media sites and grows ten times larger than it needs to be. It'll just be another cat and dog chase until he gets tired of running or someone gives him up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop my uncle is a cop im about to go get me some of his guns out of his collection and go on a man hunt!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He probably knows/did more than what they're telling us, that's why he has 1million bounty..

(Still, he's a newbie compared to Luffy.)

Back