• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, its logic... what for some guy will decode the zlib json code to change the sprite order and encode that again and send to server by a hack app? I don't see the importance of the order of that... habbo is a place where, actually, just noob are currently playing. Less of the half of them knows even what is a php code.

Just saying, murphy's law. Btw.: It's even easier than changing the sprite order by hand.. Just setting some polygons (+ colors) by a tool.

And a good coder knows how to fix this :sleep:

Not easy to fix though.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
However, yes, it's injectable.
149f511144484f22db5eecba08347a17 - 100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey!
Good release!

My emulator say to me an error in this string:

Code:
if (!itemDataManager.GetItem(ItemId, out this._photoPoster))

why?

The error is: reference not set to an instance of an object

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!
Good release!

My emulator say to me an error in this string:

Code:
if (!itemDataManager.GetItem(ItemId, out this._photoPoster))

why?

The error is: reference not set to an instance of an object

You need to get the SWF & SQL of the furni "external_image_wallitem_poster_small" in order to satisfy that condition

I have a problem, when I take the picture it does go into the upload file, but exits at this condition:
(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - round($_GET['t'] / 1000) > TIMESTAMP_MAX_DELAY)

Do any of you guys have an idea of how to fix my error?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to get the SWF & SQL of the furni "external_image_wallitem_poster_small" in order to satisfy that condition

I have a problem, when I take the picture it does go into the upload file, but exits at this condition:
(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - round($_GET['t'] / 1000) > TIMESTAMP_MAX_DELAY)

Do any of you guys have an idea of how to fix my error?

Yeah i solved it thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
Thank's its work with apache.

But i am using nginx. What is the configuration for nginx ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This way of handling the camera is originally from me.

Back in the start of the camera did I develop the camera for my hotel it started with sending the image in a bytearray.
It worked fine for a a month but it didn't work that well for a picture with alot of details.

So I throught of a better way it was alot of freezing and disconnects but finally I managed to get it working by a POST request.
Since that is working alot of hotel's are copying my code it started with hotels that used my swf.
And then they found the functions with the name "_GetAids" etc out and managed to edit it in new swf's

I'm happy that peaple did copy my method of the camera because it is the easiest way for us now and it is working for now fine except that you can pretty easy script this method.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, I don't know where I should put the archive resources , in swfs or htdocs. Where is de id valid of camer-photo.purchase.item_id" in server_settings and I should put in stories.image_url_base= and stories.upload_image.url=

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with the camera :
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@one.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log
That's what the camera return with the link by exemple : upload?t=1468252828085&userId=1

Any solutions ? :)
Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with the camera :
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@one.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log
That's what the camera return with the link by exemple : upload?t=1468252828085&userId=1

Any solutions ? :)
Thank you
apache, iis or nginx? More informations, please...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be awesome, if you can post your web.config here. I'm sure that you've wrong rewrites....
I took the web.config in the resource archive of the share.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name="rule 1N" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^upload$" ignoreCase="true" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/upload_photo.php" appendQueryString="true" />
</rule>
<rule name="rule 2N" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^preview/([0-9]+)-([0-9]+).png" ignoreCase="true" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/public/preview/{R:1}-{R:2}.png" />
</rule>
<rule name="rule 3N" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^purchased/([0-9]+)-([0-9]+).png" ignoreCase="true" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/fetch_photo.php?userId={R:1}&photoId={R:2}&tmb=0" />
</rule>
<rule name="rule 4N" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^purchased/([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)_small.png" ignoreCase="true" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/fetch_photo.php?userId={R:1}&photoId={R:2}&tmb=1" />
</rule>
<rule name="rule 5N" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^crossdomain.xml$" ignoreCase="true" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/crossdomain.xml" />
</rule>
<rule name="rule 6N">
<match url="^(.*)$" />
<action type="CustomResponse" statusCode="404" subStatusCode="404" statusReason="Not Found" />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have read the tutorial but I have problems. I need help, thanks. I'm spanish

camera.photo.publishing.enabled=true
stories.image_url_base=http://localhost/fetch_photo.php
stories.upload_image.url=http://localhost/upload_photo.php // I put the archives in htdocs
This is correct?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it is what I think because I developed this way of handling the camera back in 2014
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rele...54972-cracked-1028981/index4.html#post8227890

Btw my hotel even got the camera working before Habbo did release the working Camera at Habbo

But I'm not asking for any credit or whatever just telling the story behind the way of handling the camera
And now? Do you think we copy your idea / way to code this? Steve doesn't need to steal, because he's a really good programmer & a good friend. So, please stop spamming this thread with useless stuff (that's not a development thread).

b2t. @Romuald Buisson try to convert the current htaccess again with an other converter.

Back