Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

10x quest item files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So do you guys know what I'm talking about?

When you're level 100 you get a quest from Royal Ray Mage, and after you do it you get to fight the fury 3 or 4 times I believe. Anyways when you're done you get 8 items from your selection and when you choose one it gives you it. However I accidentaly deleted those item files and I was wondering if anyone was so kind to send me those 8 files or upload them for me. I would really thank you so much

I'm pretty sure its like--
Hellfire Scythe
Immortal Sword

and so on, I forgot the rest of the names but hopefully you know what I'm talking about.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
its have in every release files here,download ultimatept server files and copy those items

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't really know the items... lvl 100 is too high for me. XD

But I'm guessing that if someone could list the items, AB could search a server repack for them, and that would help. Anyone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't want to download a full server repack, so I wanted to know if somebody was kind enough to just upload these 8 files and send them to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got em..I also uploaded them so..

Here they are full lvl 100 quest items if somebody else needs them ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those are default codes though, Idon't see why people would change theirs :p

Back