Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1235 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just posting a new link to a 1235 server so people can get one. A RZ user complained to me that there isn't enough releases on RZ, so here we go.

Credits to mcncc.com

Voida ascension and chroma do NOT work.

ET does NOT work.

Everything else should work fine.

I am no expert in linux or erecting a server, this server has mssql database. I can help you with anything data related, like elements and stuff. Other than that you'll just have to ask and I'll do my best to help you.

Remember to check your .conf files and make sure your host settings are correct, 99% of the time this is the issue people have.

When making a client to connect I advise using the official jd client and replacing any file in the client that is on the server, with the file from the server.

If you need help with translating the server I can help with that, same with a lot of customs, drop lists, new drops, new items, etc.

Good luck. (if someone with more server knowledge could make a nice tutorial, that would be good for our forum here.)

I'm a mediafire member, download should be active until a newer release is available. If you have any problems just pm me, I usually login at least once per week to RZ. You can also ask around for my Skype, many people in the community have it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats password at RAR file ?
need password to extract

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Just posting a new link to a 1235 server so people can get one. A RZ user complained to me that there isn't enough releases on RZ, so here we go.

Credits to mcncc.com

Voida ascension and chroma do NOT work.

ET does NOT work.

Everything else should work fine.

I am no expert in linux or erecting a server, this server has mssql database. I can help you with anything data related, like elements and stuff. Other than that you'll just have to ask and I'll do my best to help you.

Remember to check your .conf files and make sure your host settings are correct, 99% of the time this is the issue people have.

When making a client to connect I advise using the official jd client and replacing any file in the client that is on the server, with the file from the server.

If you need help with translating the server I can help with that, same with a lot of customs, drop lists, new drops, new items, etc.

Good luck. (if someone with more server knowledge could make a nice tutorial, that would be good for our forum here.)

I'm a mediafire member, download should be active until a newer release is available. If you have any problems just pm me, I usually login at least once per week to RZ. You can also ask around for my Skype, many people in the community have it.

Thanks for the release man :)

I will post things i find here as well, lets make JD private servers more popular!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this file is china server ?
or english server ?
and thx for password

if this server using mysql database, so i need download mysql for windows 7 then
i wanna try this file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, files are generally always going to be in Chinese first.

You can easily convert them to English by using pretty much any pserver client. I have a 1235 data file set from official JD I can upload if anyone needs it. It's just the data section, but that's all you need to convert most of the server into English. That and the .pcks, which are interchangeable. You may also need a cracked elementclient.exe, but that is already posted here on Ragezone recently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just told you how to convert it....

You simply change the server files in the configs folder that appear in client to the ones from an English 1235 client, anyones will do. You then use the English .pcks from say official in the client. Then you should be able to see everything in English.

configs on serverside goes to data on clientside. They must match for it to boot, well... sort of match, hard to explain, but they need to be the same release anyways.

AIpolicy.data, Elements.data, tasks.data, task_npc.data, gshop.data, and dyn_tasks.data should be all you need to go English.. might have missed one. If you want an OFFICIAL 1235 data folder set then I can upload it, just ask. You would simply replace the files on your server in the configs folder with these ones, and use a 1235 client from official, and you could login with all English.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use an official client, simply just pull the files from the configs folder into the data folder to create a 1235 client. I already gave you my skype, I can give you cracked elementclient.exe and a 1235 English data set from official as well.

Either way would work fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I noticed you had gamed files in the root folder instead of usr/rain.... i copied it to root like your folder suggested... but just letting you know that.... I hope I'm right to follow the folder paths, if not i will move them to the rain folder like they usually go to.

still saying server update, can you please upload everything your using? including client? sorry to be asking so much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mod - please close thread. Working on a new tutorial and server release with client and tools. This one isn't as well done as it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back