Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

127.0.0.1 / localhost

🚫
Exiled
Reaction score
Hey,

I have working my register page now but i have another problem
i need to go to 127.0.0.1 or localhost to go to the register page but i want to make it so
other people can register to.

How can i get the 127.0.0.1 to a public domain/url or something? :/

-Thanks

I don't have a dedi,, but many ppl want to play thats why i want a register page QQ

How about, you download Hamachi make them accounts and if you want it public buy a Dedi.

Options:
1.Open port 80 on your computer to the public and distribute your IP.

2.Open port 80 on your computer to the public and get some free dns service like dyndns or dot.tk

3.Get Hamachi.

4.If you don't want people with your IP create a website with like 000webhost and have the info be sent from there to your computer, but kinda pointless since they can just get it off of a lot of other things.

Options:
1.Open port 80 on your computer to the public and distribute your IP.

2.Open port 80 on your computer to the public and get some free dns service like dyndns or dot.tk

3.Get Hamachi.

4.If you don't want people with your IP create a website with like 000webhost and have the info be sent from there to your computer, but kinda pointless since they can just get it off of a lot of other things.

Thank you i got it with hamachi :junglejane:

Back