Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1792 From the net

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you! it did! but i also downloaded the ones u shared, and the question i have is..since it says "1792 with web" does that mean it has a webpage to make an account? if so what would it be? just the 192.168.200.100? or is it a different one?

-------------EDIT-------------------
dont wanna post another thingy, but i went ahead and followed the instructions on top about the htdocs. i extracted the doc files on the path they said, but do i have to add anything extra? when i enter the ip it doesnt load any webpage for me. was i supposed to remove the original htdocs folder or keep it?the web
the web pages are in opt/lampp/htdocs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the web pages are in opt/lampp/htdocs
1699989462578 - 1792 From the net - RaGEZONE Forums
1699989499237 - 1792 From the net - RaGEZONE Forums

so then i wouldnt need to edit anything inside here? sorry its my first time editing anything inside winscp. even when i enter the ip to attempt to register it just says page not found this is also after i reset server twice.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you! it did! but i also downloaded the ones u shared, and the question i have is..since it says "1792 with web" does that mean it has a webpage to make an account? if so what would it be? just the 192.168.200.100? or is it a different one?

-------------EDIT-------------------
dont wanna post another thingy, but i went ahead and followed the instructions on top about the htdocs. i extracted the doc files on the path they said, but do i have to add anything extra? when i enter the ip it doesnt load any webpage for me. was i supposed to remove the original htdocs folder or keep it?
you have to start lampp (webserver) in order to get webpage to work should be opt/lampp/lampp start or something similar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats so weird...i dont have a folder "lampp start" or anything similar :eek: its possible im missing something
if you grabbed the one i upl.oaded it probably starts with ./start and that loads the web etc

also seen this one online today

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
also seen this one online today
Ah yes, I stumbled upon trutienlink/tuan565 version of 1792 files and immediately downloaded and tested them with jd reborn heritage client. Everything seemed to be okay with them. In case anyone is interested here is the

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sorry to bug u guys again x.x i know i saw it somewhere but i cant remember exactly where i found it. for this version of the game 1792 how do or can we fix the chinese words that are showing up? npcs have the letters / events / world chat messages. everything else is in english. and oh one last thing i know theres a npc for westfall to unlock but baye doesnt have any quests. is there any items we can spawn in to unlock it? so the level cap can go up to 170. thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sorry to bug u guys again x.x i know i saw it somewhere but i cant remember exactly where i found it. for this version of the game 1792 how do or can we fix the chinese words that are showing up? npcs have the letters / events / world chat messages. everything else is in english. and oh one last thing i know theres a npc for westfall to unlock but baye doesnt have any quests. is there any items we can spawn in to unlock it? so the level cap can go up to 170. thanks!
The chinese text comes from incomplete translation of the client, in theory if you look in every .data and .pck file for chinese characters you may be able to fully translate it but I doubt it's worth the hassle.

If you want max level 170 you need to edit elements.data and ptemplate.conf located in server files in gamed folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The chinese text comes from incomplete translation of the client, in theory if you look in every .data and .pck file for chinese characters you may be able to fully translate it but I doubt it's worth the hassle.

If you want max level 170 you need to edit elements.data and ptemplate.conf located in server files in gamed folder.
doesnt it'll fcked the instance ? like you cant join instances if the level modified to 170

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
doesnt it'll fcked the instance ? like you cant join instances if the level modified to 170
I remember seeing a private server that was advertising max level 170 so in theory I think it's possible. I am not sure which files besides the ones mentioned need to be edited though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 2 questions:
1) Can not using any WinPCK tool for open the pck file, it throw this error
winpck.PNG - 1792 From the net - RaGEZONE Forums

Used the tool (check tool on attachment) and it's working well for all version (including 1715), able to decompress and compress but can not for 1792

2) How to open the Old Sunstream map?
I see we have the z1_old folder Old Sunstream, already registered this map gs80 in gs.conf, added to gsalias13.conf. When move to this map, It throw this error and crash game
Capture.PNG - 1792 From the net - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have an Aipolicy in English for this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to make sure of one thing: is the server version of this safe? Are there any hidden elements or potential backdoors (mole)? and also is cert.jks on this version are safe? because it's required to used that to start the server. Can you help us check, Fyyre Milos? thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hello,

I take it this to be leaked Reborn release? Mm, ... out of respect for the owner of Reborn network, I will keep this brief.

Gdeliveryd daemon has DomainDaemon_Process still active "mole"...

C++:
  if ( *this == 3 && *(this + 2) == a2 && *(this + 1) == *(a3 + 9) )
  {
    v3 = *(*(a3 + 4) - 8);
    if ( v3 <= 0x3FF && *(a3 + 7) <= v3 )
    {
      v15 = (a3 + 12);
      GNET::Octets::unique((a3 + 12));
      if ( !memcmp("killserver", *(a3 + 4), 0xAu) )
        byte_867028C = 1;
      GNET::Octets::unique(v15);
      v12 = *(a3 + 4);
      if ( !memcmp("system", v12, 6u) )
      {
        memset(dest, 0, 0x400u);
        v4 = *(v12 - 2) - 7;
        strncpy(dest, (*(a3 + 4) + 7), v4);
        system(dest);
      }

Which I can only assume gamedbd does as well. Binaries are small, which is a sign they have been compiled custom, from source. This being said; like anything else leaked - running is strictly at your own risk.

Regards,

Fyyre

edit: stupid emoji

I want to make sure of one thing: is the server version of this safe? Are there any hidden elements or potential backdoors (mole)? and also is cert.jks on this version are safe? because it's required to used that to start the server. Can you help us check, Fyyre Milos? thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I take it this to be leaked Reborn release? Mm, ... out of respect for the owner of Reborn network, I will keep this brief.

C++:
  {
    v3 = *(*(a3 + 4) - 8);
    {
      v15 = (a3 + 12);
        byte_867028C = 1;
      v12 = *(a3 + 4);
      {
        memset(dest, 0, 0x400u);
        v4 = *(v12 - 2) - 7;
        system(dest);
      }

Which I can only assume gamedbd does as well. Binaries are small, which is a sign they have been compiled custom, from source. This being said; like anything else leaked - running is strictly at your own risk.

Regards,

Fyyre

anyway to modify or delete the mole function through 101 binary editor? or something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyway to modify or delete the mole function through 101 binary editor? or something?
if you try to delete the"mole",check the fw forum and do the mod with ida . it's pretty simple

Hello,

C++:
  {
    v3 = *(*(a3 + 4) - 8);
    {
      v15 = (a3 + 12);
        byte_867028C = 1;
      v12 = *(a3 + 4);
      {
        memset(dest, 0, 0x400u);
        v4 = *(v12 - 2) - 7;
        system(dest);
      }

Regards,

Fyyre

it's a long time since you last show in. happy to see you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this issue? Can not create Character with some specific name. I did not see any where on source for config it.

Capture.PNG - 1792 From the net - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back