Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

2 questions

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everytime i add the wings to what the tutorial says, when i put on a wing not only does it not show but shortly after it dcs me and i get a gravity error, any ideas?

Also how would i repack the data folder so that i can distribute it :O? instead of just keeping it there.

Last edited:
1. You are either missing sprites for the wings or you didn't add the wings into visionary_tab.txt file or both. Make sure all names are correct and read over the wings guide properly and you will understand.

2.To repack your Data folder, you can use GRF Factory. Try this guide

sorry for double post but it didn't let me edit. But how would you give the "data" folder to people without giving em it, because it has sclient etc... so..., what does the "data" folder go into like data.grf or what?

Ok its like this. You use GRF Factory OR GRF Builder to CREATE A GRF from YOUR DATA FOLDER. Once you repack your data folder it will become a GRF and you send that to other people to play. You also have to edit sclientinfo to your WAN IP and edit DATA.ini to allow your client to read off of the GRF. I think that once you download GRF Factory/ Builder, you will understand more of what I'm typing here.

Back