Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

2008 Files.

Reaction score
There are many out there, like me, who are not programmers. I've been thinking about the 2008 files and I just want to know if there are going to be any runnables released. Is anyone working on them? The main one needed for p-servers is a Custom Map enabled runnable. Just let me know if any of you are on it.

I just want to know this since I see no progress with the files at all.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hmm Maxteam has already made a runnable with his anti hack included in it and he's using the files on his server. I don't think there will be a release. I followed phail's tut for custom maps but my client crashes upon adding maps to the map.xml. All I need now is a serial key enabled runnable / tut.

Upvote 0
Back