Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2012 resolutions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Resolution: To concentrate more on math. It's an important subject and with it I will gain multiple career opportunities in the near future. I need to up my game and work harder in school, so I can obtain a grade of an A.

Reaction score
I had multiple ideas, first I thought I'd try to start working out again, well we all know that's a very popular one, and everyone fails, new year wont change my schedule or life so, then figured I'd try to work harder in school, yeah, good luck, I'll work as hard as I feel like it at the moment...

So my new years resolution ended up being:
1. Work on my game, to try to bring out a as good product as possible as soon as possible with my team.
2. Make my gf happy as often as I can.
3. Enjoy life.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. Go to the gym each day
2. Work harder for my A level exams
3. Stop drinking alcohol
4. Stop smoking weed
5. Learn PHP more in-depth

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have another resolution to add to my list;

Stop wasting my time arguing with idiots :thumbup1:

For real though I've wasted a poop load of my time arguing with people both in real life and online who really have no idea what they're talking about

Back