Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"2017" & "2020" on VMware

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
210 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Cached didn't authorize this gamed
What causes it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello and Happy New Year! I think Robyson releace is best and most stabile VM at the moment.Currently i am using version 2020 for testing,but have asome problems when i try to export the Server files and put in physical machine.The services are running fine, i can connect in game and play,but i can't run MarketReaderDaemon .Its stop at startup with error:
1704196383164 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

The machine where i try to run it is based on Win7 x64.If i copy the folder with files on another machine with Win10 22H2 everything is starting fine.I updated all VCruntime redist files,checked the configs,but still failed.I noticed this is standalone app and runn on another PC even without connect to DB.Is anyone know what can be the reason for this error? Any hint will be useful. One more thing, i notised that Robyson version use version 0.0.356.469

1704196644537 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

When i try to load the older version 0.0.210.353 of MarketReaderDaemon.exe like this everything is running fine.
1704196750592 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a big difference between the two versions? Can i use the old version or this wil lbroke some functions of the market?
Regards

Solved: Bypased startup error - patched offset:

1704318060922 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

xor edx, edx ; Val
call memset
mov [rdi+10h], r14
test ebx, ebx
jz short loc_140007B46 -> jmp short loc_140007B46

Regards

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.it's easy to run directly in VM,if this version data is suitable for me(such as normal skill setting & cosmetics...),I will put it on physical machine.

Reaction score
Hello and Happy New Year! I think Robyson releace is best and most stabile VM at the moment.Currently i am using version 2020 for testing,but have asome problems when i try to export the Server files and put in physical machine.The services are running fine, i can connect in game and play,but i can't run MarketReaderDaemon .Its stop at startup with error:
View attachment 254121

The machine where i try to run it is based on Win7 x64.If i copy the folder with files on another machine with Win10 22H2 everything is starting fine.I updated all VCruntime redist files,checked the configs,but still failed.I noticed this is standalone app and runn on another PC even without connect to DB.Is anyone know what can be the reason for this error? Any hint will be useful. One more thing, i notised that Robyson version use version 0.0.356.469

View attachment 254122

When i try to load the older version 0.0.210.353 of MarketReaderDaemon.exe like this everything is running fine.
View attachment 254123

Is there a big difference between the two versions? Can i use the old version or this wil lbroke some functions of the market?
Regards

Solved: Bypased startup error - patched offset:

View attachment 254176
xor edx, edx ; Val
call memset
mov [rdi+10h], r14
test ebx, ebx
jz short loc_140007B46 -> jmp short loc_140007B46

Regards

Do you mind to share the patched MarketReaderDaemon please? (i have 0 IDA skills), i'm interested to take the server files out of the VM, but had the same issue as you.

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you mind to share the patched MarketReaderDaemon please? (i have 0 IDA skills), i'm interested to take the server files out of the VM, but had the same issue as you.

Thanks
Looks like version 0.0.210.353 of MarketReaderDaemon.exe is useless because is for BNS2017 and marketplace not work with this file on 2020.I deleted the file long time ago because is useles.Why yuo uneed this file? I can patch it again if you need it.If you want concact me in Discord (user .hexc0de ) .I already tryed to use the old BNS dev Discord group ,but looks is dead.No active users there.Probably will create a new one for the people like me who still want to work on game.
Regards

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to enable ipv4 on vmware? guessing that's not enabled and I can't log in to the
I'm trying the 2017 version game

1 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this the right way to connect in the bin folder aaSTART_BNS?
Isn't the accessible state accessible only when ipv4 is activated?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this the right way to connect in the bin folder aaSTART_BNS?
Isn't the accessible state accessible only when ipv4 is activated?
It's easy to connect on thoses servers if you follow the right way using Virtual Network Editor on WM Folder.

You can creat a virtual host only too

Edit : Screen with NAT for 2020, screen with host-only it's for 2017, you just have to click on Change Setting to setup like screens or creat new host-only (only 1 NAT allowed)

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's easy to connect on thoses servers if you follow the right way using Virtual Network Editor on WM Folder.

Screen with host-only for 2020, screen with NAT it's for 2017, you just have to click on Change Setting to setup like screens or creat new host-only (only 1 NAT allowed)
ty bro try :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I create an account in Blade and Soul 2017? on stServers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I create an account in Blade and Soul 2017? on stServers?
After start StServers, open firefox, you'ill see server surveil page. go to AuthSrv -> "Test" tab ->

Under creat account

LoginName : yourloginname@NCSoft.COM
Password : your password (used to log in game)
UserName: your login name (used to log in game)

leave UserCenter & EffectiveUntil blank
LoginNameValidated = 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone tell me step by step how to do it for the bns 2020 server (VM) please, I have tried it for several days but I never get it to work. Pleaseee! :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone tell me step by step how to do it for the bns 2020 server (VM) please, I have tried it for several days but I never get it to work. Pleaseee! :(
Follow thoses steps and it will be Ok

Edit : Screen with NAT for 2020, screen with host-only it's for 2017, you just have to click on Change Setting to setup like screens or creat new host-only (only 1 NAT allowed)

Back