• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

2019 Engine Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My little brother removed all my files when I was at work I tried to return the removed files but I did not succeed in returning only a few Unfortunately I could not return the complete 2019 Engine files with just a few of them So I decided to release the files because I dont need them anymore and I dont have time to create new files Next time I will create a tutorial on how to get the latest engine
Don't ask me anything because I won't answer

Download

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For someone who's trying to sell their add-ons and services, this really ain't good advertisement.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For someone who's trying to sell their add-ons and services, this really ain't good advertisement.

You are right I am trying to sell my files Do you mind?? These are files that I no longer need so I try to sell them because I am not interested in this game anymore busy in real life. Anyway that's all I have and trying to sell it is not a shame !! It's my job and I do what I want The reason I released this engine was that it lost many files from it so it is no longer important to me

Thanks @quicly1995, now the tutorial xD
Very soon when I have enough time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh big thread really, you made my day lol, releasing 2019 engine source bla bla, and in fact..its useless!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh big thread really, you made my day lol, releasing 2019 engine source bla bla, and in fact..its useless!
Useless for you but useful for some people and I said it is not useful for me so I released it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All I said was that losing your files in such a manner makes you look retarded, not that you can't sell your files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All I said was that losing your files in such a manner makes you look retarded, not that you can't sell your files.
Thanks for the abuseEveryone is looking for any way to make money from this game Thats why the game is dead However the files were already sold to two people I am no longer interested in this game It is a dead game already I wish everyone happiness in this game
Last comment for me in this forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good for you for trying to help out the "community" But it doesn't matter what you do here. There is no winning against any one here. You advertise you are selling something = BAD!!! You release something that you were selling ... EVEN WORSE!!!

Regardless of your release being incomplete, I for one (even though I don't need it) thank you for your efforts. At least for those interested (and understand code) gives them an opportunity to see how you have done things (although I am sure there are people who will even criticize that).

Some of the replies here reflect the world in general. Rather than be negative, try something new.... POSITIVE :)

Cheers!

PS: No doubt this post will also get backlash, let's see.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you look at the sources you'll notice that there is nothing new to them. It's basically a re-branding of R3volutions sources. Just slapping your name on code, that for the most part was in fact not written by yourself is a penis move. There is nothing positive to say about that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quickly, you can re-upload the add-ons please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back