- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
Hey all,
I'm running into this error when standing up a new install of server v100.02. Been running through guides and for the most part thanks to this forum I've been able to handle every error that's come my way. But I haven't figured out what's causing this error:
It seems like this is related to a server list being missing, and I'm wondering if it's related to this warning in the API logs:
and
I didn't see anything in the setup guides about adding a server to the admin panel. But here's my current configuration:
Launcher IP/PORT settings have been updated, in both locations.
Needless to say, I'm a bit stumped. Can someone point me to what I'm missing?
I'm running into this error when standing up a new install of server v100.02. Been running through guides and for the most part thanks to this forum I've been able to handle every error that's come my way. But I haven't figured out what's causing this error:
Code:
273 (500): SLS error.
It seems like this is related to a server list being missing, and I'm wondering if it's related to this warning in the API logs:
Code:
Portal API: ServerList: No TERA servers have been added. Go to Admin Panel and add at least one server.
Code:
Portal API: ServerList: No server strings sets added. Go to Admin Panel and add at least one server.
I didn't see anything in the setup guides about adding a server to the admin panel. But here's my current configuration:
accountdb_2800.sserver_info has the correct login IP & port (172.20.13.220, 7801) set.API_PORTAL_LISTEN_HOST has the IP set (same as above). API_PORTAL_LISTEN_PORT is set to 81.Launcher IP/PORT settings have been updated, in both locations.
Needless to say, I'm a bit stumped. Can someone point me to what I'm missing?
- Server Information
- 100.02

