2Moons 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in putting the game into Spanish, the control panel is not important, understand English, but is intended for users who speak Spanish

--- Update ---

Missing plot of the ship "Bahamut" (222.gif)

When a user changes its name in the Options section of your account is updated all but 2 things: not updated with the new name the "User Statistics Banner" and data "Hall of Fame"

By the way, Banner always rises in German, should agree to leave the language chosen not it, so that users can use it, or at least come out in English which is a more common language.
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in putting the game into Spanish, the control panel is not important, understand English, but is intended for users who speak Spanish

you set on ACP the default language, not for the ACP. Its the Language for non Register Users and the EMails on Register.
 
Sure, I've tried putting my own Spanish language (as the folder with the files in Spanish is not) making a copy of the English but ifioma files in a folder called "es" and then try to translate this new folder to Spanish. but to prove I have some problems:

1 .- The system messages such as when there is an attack or there are insufficient resources, one gets to read and nothing comes out, only appears if I change back into English.

2 .- not seen the details of the missions, but it seems to me that under SQLi update the file.
 
Hi all,

I uploaded the files of v 1.2 to my ftp server from awardspace. com and imported the install.sql to the database with phpmyadmin. But when I click on the site I encounter with 500 Server Internal Error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.


I think I didn't show the game files which database they should use. There is a config.php in includes but its empty. What is the syntax of writing information into it or can someone tell me the install of the game pls

Thanks
 
Sure, I've tried putting my own Spanish language (as the folder with the files in Spanish is not) making a copy of the English but ifioma files in a folder called "es" and then try to translate this new folder to Spanish. but to prove I have some problems:

1 .- The system messages such as when there is an attack or there are insufficient resources, one gets to read and nothing comes out, only appears if I change back into English.

2 .- not seen the details of the missions, but it seems to me that under SQLi update the file.

1. The Language Structure hase been change with v1.2, so the v1.1 Packs are incompatible. See the FLEET.php.
The easiest way is to make a new Translation based on the Englsih File.

2. Iam not understand your Err report, sry.

Hi all,

I uploaded the files of v 1.2 to my ftp server from awardspace. com and imported the install.sql to the database with phpmyadmin. But when I click on the site I encounter with 500 Server Internal Error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.


I think I didn't show the game files which database they should use. There is a config.php in includes but its empty. What is the syntax of writing information into it or can someone tell me the install of the game pls

Thanks
Yes, run the Install on ./install and try to delete the .htaccess File


Note: In the 2moons Support Baord are the English Launguage avalible.
 
Ok. then it would better to choose one of the languages currently
functional and translate it to make sure everything works well?

If you simply copy the English version by putting it in a folder
a new name, some errors (I have never tried to work
with the language pack for version 1.1), the error is not
displays the contents of the e of the game, we show that
available, while trying to read is marked to be opened, but nothing is visible.

The structure of language files is the same as version 1.2 is simply a copy of the English version in that it is working the game.

To translate no problem, but does little if the user will have some error when that language is enabled

If you need graphic details to properly locate the problem, tell me to post it
 
I, know i understant you.
Note, the lang Colum on User Table is enum Type, its allows only the Standart Languages...

You need to add your Custom Langauge you the Database.
 
why i have this error, when i try to login?

[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 207: mysqli::escape_string() [mysqli.escape-string]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 207: mysqli::escape_string() [mysqli.escape-string]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 207: mysqli::escape_string() [mysqli.escape-string]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 207: mysqli::escape_string() [mysqli.escape-string]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 83: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 90: DB_mysqli::query() [db-mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
Error:
Message: SQL Error:

Query Code: INSERT INTO uni1_session (`sess_id`, `user_id`, `user_ua`, `user_ip`, `user_side`, `user_method`, `user_lastactivity`) VALUES ('70c0ef4c6146a371999f237a187c9f54', '1', '', '1045789382', '', 'POST', '1292875062') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `sess_id` = '70c0ef4c6146a371999f237a187c9f54', `user_ua` = '', `user_ip` = '1045789382', `user_side` = '', `user_method` = 'POST';
File: C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php
Line: 90
PHP-Version: 5.2.6
2Moons Version: 1.2.1159
Debug Backtrace:
#0 C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.Session.php(45): DB_mysqli->query('INSERT INTO uni...')
#1 C:\AppServ\www\4\index.php(653): Session->CreateSession('1', 'admin', '1', '3', 'styles/skins/go...')
#2 {main}
[2Moons Debug] PHP Warning in file C:\AppServ\www\4\includes\classes\class.MySQLi.php on line 71: mysqli::close() [mysqli.close]: Couldn't fetch DB_mysqli
 
I dont know. On out server runs an old FTP Server, where was a Sec. Iusse. The Hacker get via a explod root and del everythink.

maska212 Bug has been fixed.
 
Don't let them win Slaver. You are doing a fantastic job. Hence, why they hacked you. If I was you and your team I would be even more determined now. :)

Good luck.
 
Oh, i forgot this topic, sry:

v1.3 & v1.3.5 RC Released :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back