Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2nd Log With Eri/Skulled

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is quite hilarious.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw...your link is broke.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just post the damn text

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Hardcore is a truth that is never untold." // Erica any ideas what to do on comps? says:
lets see you little fucker.
"Hardcore is a truth that is never untold." // Erica any ideas what to do on comps? says:
you posted about me, which currently
Nuklear says:
?
i don't clearly understand about
Nuklear says:
uh?
Nuklear says:
what?
number 2.
dont go around saying you didn't do that
Nuklear says:
o_O
Nuklear says:
you said you left the internet
http://forum.ragezone.com/f250/skulled-366969/
Nuklear says:
so i assumed you didnt care
Nuklear says:
yeah
Nuklear says:
you left the internet
i've left ragezone
Nuklear says:
and the internet
i mod another forum
Nuklear says:
logs dont lie
yeah,
i usea im
Nuklear says:
aim is for losers who worship AOL
wow,
msn is pretty stid to.
Nuklear says:
no
Nuklear says:
how is it stupid?
um, yes it is.
Nuklear says:
its superior to aim in every way possible
Nuklear says:
name 3 please
3 reasons sure
1. you can't make your own grod
gros*
Nuklear says:
groups..
Nuklear says:
what groups?
2. you can't rename your griends
gros = categories
Nuklear says:
2. but, you can change your name to anything you want
Nuklear says:
1. yes you can
Nuklear says:
1. you can make your own groups
you gotta send stid friend r/q
Nuklear says:
no?
Nuklear says:
dude
um, yes.
Nuklear says:
would you like having
Nuklear says:
strangers spam you
lol, aslong you don't tell them your aim
Nuklear says:
lmao
Nuklear says:
they can find out
Nuklear says:
there are tons of ways
yep, mhm
Nuklear says:
lol
right
Nuklear says:
your "reasons"
Nuklear says:
has been disproved
goodbye.
Nuklear says:
theyre not good reasons
Nuklear says:

loser.
Nuklear says:

Nuklear says:
oh btw
Nuklear says:
lemme tell you why
Nuklear says:
msn is better
Nuklear says:
1. custom emoticons
Nuklear says:
2. custom names
Nuklear says:
3. personal messages
Nuklear says:
4. big display pictures
Nuklear says:
5. cool interface
Nuklear says:
6. handwrite

Nuklear writes:

you write sloppy.
Nuklear says:
how the hell can i write good using my mouse?
where's 'hand write'
Nuklear says:

Nuklear says:
next to A
Nuklear says:
in chat box
Nuklear says:
7. play games
Nuklear says:
8. webcam built in
Nuklear says:
9. easy file sharing
Nuklear says:
10. extendability
Nuklear says:
11. you can rename other people
Nuklear says:
right click on the person u want to rename
Nuklear says:
and click add nickname
Nuklear says:
so
Nuklear says:
msn has everything AIM has
Nuklear says:
plus more
Nuklear says:
the reason people use AIM
Nuklear says:
is because AOL is american... and pertty much every american use AIM
Nuklear says:
cuz its american
Nuklear says:
msn is international
Nuklear says:
and
Nuklear says:
deaf people like you use AIM because
excuseme
Nuklear says:
your "pagers" as you call them, (theyre actually smartphones, get it right)
Nuklear says:
only have AIM
Nuklear says:
not MSN
Nuklear says:
except few
we dont call em pagers
Nuklear says:
yes you guys dop
Nuklear says:
almost every deaf person ive met
Nuklear says:
calls them pagers
we call our sidekicks sidekicks
not pagers.
Nuklear says:
i call my sidekick sidekick
Nuklear says:
not a pager
Nuklear says:
most deaf people call them pagers
Nuklear says:
dont deny it
my parents don't.
Nuklear says:
sidekick
Nuklear says:
are smartphones
Nuklear says:
not a Ducking pager >.>
... DID I EVERY Ducking SAY MY PARENTS SAY PAGER

Nuklear says:
huh
Nuklear says:
i said
Nuklear says:
most people
Nuklear says:
see the word 'most'
not my parents
Nuklear says:
it doesnt mean everyone
Nuklear says:
duhh
Nuklear says:
durr durr
w/e
Nuklear says:
anyway
Nuklear says:
i tried to help you
i know you did
Nuklear says:
you were trying too hard
idk
you told everyone
Nuklear says:
some people
that i had double
Nuklear says:
arent born funny
Nuklear says:
im funny
Nuklear says:
others arent
Nuklear says:
its genetic fool
im funny in r/l
Nuklear says:
lol
Nuklear says:
sure
Nuklear says:
to some retards
right
mhm
yep mhm
Nuklear says:
you know
Nuklear says:
retards think a bouncy red ball is funny
Nuklear says:
and entertains them for hours
it's not
Nuklear says:
yes it is
i call that lame
Nuklear says:
go buy a red bouncy ball
Nuklear says:
at a 7-eleven
Nuklear says:
or something
sure
Nuklear says:
and give it to a Special person
Nuklear says:
and see how lon g they enjoy it
my friends aren't Special person
s
Nuklear says:
you said you had no friends
Nuklear says:
xD
i only have like 5
and thats it
Nuklear says:
lol
Nuklear says:
me 6
Nuklear says:
beat that!
Nuklear says:
anyway
thats becuz
Nuklear says:
ragezone isnt meant for
Nuklear says:
children like you
than, I'll just create a forum
Nuklear says:
a ragezone clone?
where they are for 'children'
no, something different
Nuklear says:
lol
Nuklear says:
what is it then
Nuklear says:
habbo hotel?
no, for kids
Nuklear says:
i didn't mention the words kid
Nuklear says:
theres already tons of them
Nuklear says:
myspace.com
Nuklear says:
facebook.com
lol
myspace
Nuklear says:
sorry
Nuklear says:
my bad
Nuklear says:
emospace
who uses that piece of poop
Nuklear says:
millions
its actually stid
im talking like
little kis
from 8 - 12
Nuklear says:
Nuklear says:
um..
not people who are emo
or w/e
Nuklear says:
Nuklear says:
you know
Nuklear says:
what will your forum be about?
Nuklear says:
just random stuff?
Nuklear says:
for children?
no, the outerworld
and kid games
Nuklear says:
like toontown online?
wf
no
Nuklear says:
kid games = any games by disney
Nuklear says:
lol
club penguin, web kinz, etc etc
Nuklear says:
lol
Nuklear says:
i used to bypass the swear filter in club penguin
Nuklear says:
and hack
loll
Nuklear says:
anyway
Nuklear says:
what will the forum be called?
Nuklear says:
Eri's Awesome Forum for Kiddos
KiddyCrewz
Nuklear says:
EAFK
Nuklear says:
Nuklear says:
im not sure whether to kill myself or slit my wrists
kill
Nuklear says:
hmm
Nuklear says:
so..
Nuklear says:
how would you go make this forum?
i've already been planning to buy vbulletin...
Nuklear says:
Nuklear says:
its 200 dollars
not stid.
yep
no it's 300
Nuklear says:
and youll need a host
yep
found a cople
Nuklear says:
you cant buy hosting unless you're 18+
Nuklear says:
they require credit cards
um, you think no-one in my family is over 18
Nuklear says:
well according to your behavior
i only live with my brother, yep.
Nuklear says:
lol
Nuklear says:
KiddyCrewz
Nuklear says:
xD

Nuklear says:
lmao
Nuklear says:
you really think people will join?
Nuklear says:
most people like me join children forums to flirt with them
Nuklear says:
youll see pedobear here and there on your forum
um, theres million in my school.
lot of them will join
Nuklear says:
1 million kids go to your school?
NO
Nuklear says:
damn
Nuklear says:
thats a big school
gosh
use your common sense
Nuklear says:
dude
Nuklear says:
you said theres million in my school
Nuklear says:
oh
Nuklear says:
you mean theres millions of pedobears in your school?
Nuklear says:
thats even worse
ill make maybe a tech deck
forum
Nuklear says:
children dont understand tech
Nuklear says:
also
Nuklear says:
whats up with you saying
tech decks
Nuklear says:
meh
Nuklear says:
oh
Nuklear says:
tech decks
Nuklear says:
that skateboard
Nuklear says:
thing
do you know what they arre
Nuklear says:
lol, its been awhile since ive heard about them, ive had them before
Nuklear says:
why do you use "meh", "crewz"
Nuklear says:
do you hang out with black people in your school?
Nuklear says:
thats unhealthy
because thats my computer talk
no
theres only 2 black in my schcoo...
Nuklear says:
your schools racist?
no
theres hardly any blacks here in this area..
Nuklear says:
you live in newyork?
Nuklear says:
.. new york is infested with black people
yeah in an area where there isn't blacks
Nuklear says:
segreation is against the law btw
Nuklear says:
shame on you
Nuklear says:
racist
wtf are you talking about
Nuklear says:
gtg

Btw Nuklear next time add me into the convo so we can group chat. I wanna mess with his head aswell xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol ...I understand now...at least i think i do..?

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw I know the forum which Eri is moderating. It basically trying to copy RZ.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it ?

Just incase...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I is teh double agent...oO

Dont worry i dont secretly play Habbo.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member