3.1.x Repack Ascent 

For the both of you, do you have the server on your C:/ directory? It should be "C:/AC Web Ultimate Repack/" then "Aspire" and "Server" are there. Make sure you don't change the names on any of the folders. It should be good to go like that.

@xFreakin NinJa Also, make sure you don't have a MySQL application already running. That can cause an error in this MySQL's startup.
 
Ok so I had a file named different so i changed it back and MySql works but now I get this error. How do I fix this please?

aerothosis - 3.1.x Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
[/QUOTE]
 
Odd. The only thing I can come up with is that you might not have .Net Framework installed. Install the latest version of that and you should be ok. If not, then I'm drawing a blank.
 
Yeah, thats the newest one. How do you have the server setup? Did you adjust anything or are simply "install then run"ing it?
 
Ok, I'm stumped. This isn't my repack, so I don't really know how to fix all this stuff. I suggest going to the original thread where it was posted and check through the posts on there. There might be a solution to your problem on there.
 
I am getting the same .dll file error as they have posted above and I do have .net installed. But it is an older version. I am going to try the 3.5 tonight.

Also you may try doing a google search for that specific .dll file.
 
Download this mate :


And btw i meant, How do i make ITEMS, NPC's and stuff like that, because going into the database and doing it from there is confusing.
 
I'm not sure exactly what you NEED in order to run this, but I DO have that c++ thing installed and this hasn't given me any problems.

@~Konas I believe in the Sipex program I posted, there is an item creator thing in there. If not, look up on google an item creator. One that I found very useful was made by DJAlligator. It says its for an old version (I think 2.1.x or something like that), but it should still work so long as its an ascent server. Or you can go here: Just make an account (free) and you can browse through the site and make items, armor, npc, etc.. I'm not going to explain how to use the site or anything like that, you all can figure it out.
 
can someone help me when i try to start hearthsont-world.exe it gives an error with
The procedure entry point ?_Xweak@tr1@std@@YAXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCP90.dll

pls heeelp
 
Please make sure you have everything setup exactly as it should be per the instructions on my post. Also, make sure you have .NET Framework 3.5 and C++ installed. If you still have troubles, look to the original thread from the link in my main post.
 
Downloading this now and really looking forward to get it up and running :thumbup:

Really nice of you to gather all of this in a post here.

Regards from Felakin

I have done the setup of the server and it is running fine. Though I had the missing .dll problem. But installed Visual Studio C++ and it was solved. No problems to create a new account with Sipex either and no problem to do the quesry to fix the ulduar problem either. Though have to go and take a look first.

At the moment I am looking for a GM commands list though :)

Good luck to you all.

And thanks for the post of this release.
 
Last edited:
I installed the C+ but it didn't help. Using Arcemu instead.

But as for GM commands allways check to see if the Core's home page has a wiki. You can usually find what you need there

 
Back