3.1.x Repack Ascent 

the hearthstone-realmserver isnt working.
Access denied for root@localhost <USING password: NO>

What to do? lulz xd
 
you need to make sure you have your server running. Also ensure that you are using the correct login name, hostname, and passwords in your config files.
 
done.. i can log in but can't get a realm without the hs-realmserver working... it says that it can't open hearthstone-realms.conf
and still that im denied access to root'@'localhost' <using password: NO>
i've also downloaded the c++, and net frawework, but its still not working xD
 
Make sure you aren't running your own personal version of MySQL. You have to run the app of it that comes with the repack. That's just how the server is configured.
 
I had a similar problem a few days ago, what happened was that I was already running another SQL server in the background.

IF this is the same problem some of you are having, then go to services. To get there...

Right Click on my computer, go to manage, then under "services and applications" go to services look for "mysql" and stop the service, then set it to manual (not automatic). That MIGHT solve some of your problems.
 
ok, so i thought i got everything running right b4 and so i just forgot about it....now i have come to try it again...but it keeps telling me that the logon server is down...im guessing its cuz im on patch 3.1.3? could that be it or could it be somthing elese?
 
Heathstone-world.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Error: The Procedure entry ?_Xweak@tr1@std@@YAXXZ Could Not be Located in the dynamic link library MSVCP90.dll.

MSVCP90.dll is in the C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Aspire\
seems like theres an problem just letting u know.
 
Hey im getting an error when I try to start MySql, how do I fix this plz?

Hello newb
Starting MySql
---------------------------------------------------------
Please dont close Window while MySQL is running
MySQL is trying to start
Please wait ...
MySQL is starting with mysql\bin\my.cnf (console)
---------------------------------------------------------
ON - Leave running now
---------------------------------------------------------
090522 22:44:33 [ERROR] Can't find messagefile '\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Server\m
ysql\share\english\errmsg.sys'
090522 22:44:33 [ERROR] Aborting


MySQL could not be started
Press any key to continue . . .

You must extract it to the root of a drive with paths enabled otherwise you will get this message (it is telling you that it cant find the files at the root of the drive
 
I got my server up with this but when i logout i lose all my items and etc and it spawns me naked everytime how do i fix this lol
Bump
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I downloaded everything, extracted to my C:/ drive, followed all the instructions, everything opened fine, then when I attempted to open "hearthstone-world.exe" I got the same error that numerous people have gotten previously in this thread.

the "The procedure entry point ?_Xweak@tr1@std@@YAXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCP90.dll"

I followed Konas' link (Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)) and downloaded the application and installed it, same problem. Attempted with the 2008 version of the package, same problem.

I have installed .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 as well.

Why am I getting this error, and what have people done to fix the problem ?

Thanks for the great release, and hard work put into this thread...

Kind regards

your bot, typhoon ;)
 
Hmmm, although T8 was released in patch 3.1, I cannot create it on this server, says invalid item ID, howcome ?
 
Last edited:
The Password and username to get ingame is

Username: Woa
Password: worldofarmani

This is a GM account.

I do not know if that answers your question austinlh
 
I figured it out, you have to install ALL the updates for visual studio as well to fix the message.

I have a new question though. In the past I have used navicat to load databases. In this repack it loads the database by itself, however it says "Also, here are a few extra things:
ULDUAR FIX: Download and execute this file into the "zzzworld" database"
Can I use navicat to simply execute that into the database, or is there another way I should do it so it doesn't interfere with the database included in teh repack?
Thanks so much.
 
Back