Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the cool thing is someone creating a test server does not need to stay 24 hours on just to find the maximum problems and note for future corrections as it may be that you have problems only in online mode that does not have the local ip. I don't make it available to you because my ip is blocked for this function.
when you created your legion did you make it by command? or did you go to npc to create the guild?so far I'm alone with the problem of the game not saving the character's level if I give the command //set level 65 it goes to level 30 then it's the same command goes to level 65 then after the base data saves the dice if I go to kill mobes or do queries and earns xp the character goes beyond level 65 to level 30.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or did you go to npc to create the guild?
The NPC created a guild for the light side of the race.
in which mysql table can two players be compared? which would be located on different servers?

Reaction score
The NPC created a guild for the light side of the race.
in which mysql table can two players be compared? which would be located on different servers?
aren't you using table from a server higher or lower than 4.3 to keep the characters from the previous server you were playing? it may be that some data was left that is not compatible with this version. oh if that's it, you have to find it in the database. sera that is not that Anti-DualBox function that is there in main dualbox configurations? did you add any svstats server to navicat table?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aren't you using table from a server higher or lower than 4.3 to keep the characters from the previous server you were playing? it may be that some data was left that is not compatible with this version. oh if that's it, you have to find it in the database. sera that is not that Anti-DualBox function that is there in main dualbox configurations? did you add any svstats server to navicat table?
svstats is empty. If there should be characters there, then that's weird. there is no one there, but there are players in the game. I think this is not the table to look at.

Reaction score
I recommend not to use sql from another server, don't use anything from another server...
That's why i added sqls and left the server ready to use.
The sqls are also in the folders.
there is a visual bug here I think when you kill the mobes he dies and when he spawns the mobe that is dead he comes back to life but without the HP there is two mobes but this only happens when you move away from the place of death and return. nothing too serious.
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
there is a visual bug here I think when you kill the mobes he dies and when he spawns the mobe that is dead he comes back to life but without the HP there is two mobes but this only happens when you move away from the place of death and return. nothing too serious.

This is old and happens with most emulators.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Created a clean database. You can take a male from a light race to the legion, but you can't take a female. It is also not taken as a friend.

Reaction score
Created a clean database. You can take a male from a light race to the legion, but you can't take a female. It is also not taken as a friend.
yes today I was called to legion some acc for forehead is the same here is not giving to add as a friend and not in the legion.but when you create a legion and already call someone right after it is working normally. the failure is after you shut down the server and reconnect there yes it presents this problem of not being able to add as a friend or add someone to legion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes today I was called to legion some acc for forehead is the same here is not giving to add as a friend and not in the legion.but when you create a legion and already call someone right after it is working normally. the failure is after you shut down the server and reconnect there yes it presents this problem of not being able to add as a friend or add someone to legion.
Yes, yes, I have the same. how did you solve the problem?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can take a look, after legion invitation accept if the player is registered in the the database table legion_members
If not, that means that the registration is only in the cache, not registered in the database.

There can be more files that can cause some issues.

Source:
SM_LEGION_ADD_MEMBER.java
LegionMemberDAO.java

AL-Game\data\scripts\system\database\mysql5
MySQL5LegionDAO.java
MySQL5LegionMemberDAO.java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if I'm a bit off-topic but how can I get a list of all available maps ? I want to teleport in tiamaranta's eye but can't find the right word to write after //goto

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if I'm a bit off-topic but how can I get a list of all available maps ? I want to teleport in tiamaranta's eye but can't find the right word to write after //goto

Aion4.3_G-Robson26\AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\data\scripts\system\handlers\admincommands\GoTo.java open by text editor or any of your wish :D
There is all teleports ID + names of map what you should use after //goto
have fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back