• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

3* form Eidolon problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I need help. So yesterday, I managed to add Diao Chan 3* form to the game, by adding her model id which was M862011 to S_partner and C_partner (also checked if her model and nif files version are below 20.0.9):
pics:
XqCqujS - 3* form Eidolon problems - RaGEZONE Forums

A9fZ6z7 - 3* form Eidolon problems - RaGEZONE Forums

9bHeaOo - 3* form Eidolon problems - RaGEZONE Forums
As you can see, all her animations works fine. But the problem is that, if I let her cast one of her 3 spells (any spell), her model will stop following the characters, as well as there is no cast animation for those skills. If I turn off auto cast spells on her, she can follow the character fine, auto attack animation works fine as well as Partner/ Eidolon combos animation works too. So I don't really know what I did wrong here.

If anyone knows a fix to this, please help me! Thank you in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
magickid1234 - 3* form Eidolon problems - RaGEZONE Forums
Mine is working fine. As you know, i've tested the skill few times before taking the screenshot and the animation is still fine and she also following the character.The problem could be character gender, map, eidolon level maybe ? i don't know.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I didn't change anything beside adding M862011 to those files. So, I'm curious, what server are you using?

Back