Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3DS-Max Plugins

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the 3ds-max plugins for Runes?

Rena advanced exporter,
Rena max
& rena avalanche?

I don't mind if they work or not - I could probably make them work.

Would even share the working versions!

DM me :)

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
some 3D modeling tools:

these are for dragon's Prophet but from what I understand they're really similar maybe you can use it to help:

here you can find miscellaneous tools I found

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some 3D modeling tools:

these are for dragon's Prophet but from what I understand they're really similar maybe you can use it to help:

here you can find miscellaneous tools I found
You are such a hero! Thank you! <3

Whoever reads this and downloads, you better be sending this man a virtual heart here!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
links dead, anyone has the ability to mod rom please share a tutorial:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll fix the links but it seems like people have got them working and they're not sharing. not even with the person who shared the tools with them it's sad

updated links
thanks, fantastic.

Yes, people come people go, life is like a train journey, not everyone travels all the way together. but i think people will appreciate the good memories and gifts from a person like you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing the files!
anyone has a clue already how to make use of them, some of the scripts do work whereas others do not?

Back