3rd Job

Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
646
Reaction score
293
Hey guys:
I want to ask you about the 3rd job.
Cause i've seen over 5 servers already that have it.
I Search every where and make a good research, But- Didn't found anything yet.
So my question is:

1:There gonna be 3rd Job soon on Private Servers thats someone gonna release?

I know its a kind of a stupid question, but i jealous at people who got it :) so i just want to ask.

hahaha :thumbup:
 
its simple,the just replace other skills,
like "Passive Attack" -> change moition and atk and put it as Velvet arrow or something...xD
 
Unique come msn.
Where the hell you go ?!?!
I'ts good you got a server but you leave other people alone :(
lol ahi come MSN and thats all lol...

Xiris:
Why did you gave me this link, i saw your post but i didn't understand what i actually need to do.
can you explain more?
Thanks
 
Seriously wath's so interresting about 3rd job? Some god damn new overpowered skills, wath's so speacial about it, I really dont know why so much people are obsessed by that. I see a server with 3rd job im like " ok then what ".

Ghost, Well i guess you are kinda right, 3rd job is not the best thing in the world, But i saw a few people got it, so that's why i wonder if someone can tell me how to do it.
Lol and i'm not obsessed about that, i just think its COOL :)
 
Ghost, Well i guess you are kinda right, 3rd job is not the best thing in the world, But i saw a few people got it, so that's why i wonder if someone can tell me how to do it.
Lol and i'm not obsessed about that, i just think its COOL :)

I didint say ay names, just told my opinion in general :).
 
Seriously wath's so interresting about 3rd job? Some god damn new overpowered skills, wath's so speacial about it, I really dont know why so much people are obsessed by that. I see a server with 3rd job im like " ok then what ".
I agree with you :thumbup:
 
Seriously wath's so interresting about 3rd job? Some god damn new overpowered skills, wath's so speacial about it, I really dont know why so much people are obsessed by that. I see a server with 3rd job im like " ok then what ".

It's called being bored with the same skills from like 2004... It is 2011 now ghost... If you wanted a reminder, that's kinda like 7 years bro.

(Alot of us have been playing kal since before CoP and were involved in the first few castle wars on server 1)
 
It's called being bored with the same skills from like 2004... It is 2011 now ghost... If you wanted a reminder, that's kinda like 7 years bro.

(Alot of us have been playing kal since before CoP and were involved in the first few castle wars on server 1)

yea but for that u don`t need to make a shiti fake 3rd job ! just change the skill effects how u want and then all new again :P
 
It's because the majority of the people don't have what it takes to get 3rd job on the international servers. That's why!
 
It's called progression evo, You have too take baby steps to achieve something like the 3rd job, not like it would be easy for those attempting it.
no that not even close to progress ,maby you wana say xirix 3rd job is progres? or maby the new ryunn will have the reall one ...
anyway is nice to se that ppl a least try to make something:):
 
Back