4.3 item_template

I have!
But How can I send you?
Your profile has no e-mail address.
I can't upload it's file multi-upload site.
I can't understand upload site...so many ads....
 
what the item name???? "( [í??ě??í?? ě??ë??] ë??ë?? ë??ě?? í??ě?? ëŞ?í?? - 3ě??ę?? ě??ě??ę??" l )" :drool:

thx template



4.5 item templates

thx data, the data korean private emu data.. the item name not look , the web not id serching the new wings..sorry.. NA emu no work..
 
I look forward to when you send item data..thx


It is new hiperion wings! (below images)


<item_template id="187000121" name="hiperion wings" level="65" mask="4680" armor_type="CLOTHES" max_stack_count="1" item_type="NORMAL" category="NONE" quality="MYTHIC" price="3224763" race="PC_ALL" bonus_apply="EQUIP" restrict="65,65,65,65,65,65,65,65,65,65,65,65" desc="1650775" attack_gap="0" ap_extractable="false" slot="32768" equipment_type="ARMOR">
<modifiers>
<add name="MAXHP" value="maxhp" bonus="true" />
<add name="FLY_TIME" value="maxfp" bonus="true" />
<add name="MAXMP" value="maxmp" bonus="true" />
<add name="PHYSICAL_CRITICAL_DAMAGE_REDUCE" value="physicalcriticaldamagereduce" bonus="true" />
<add name="PHYSICAL_CRITICAL_RESIST" value="physicalcriticalreducerate" bonus="true" />
<add name="MAGICAL_CRITICAL_RESIST" value="magicalcriticalreducerate" bonus="true" />
</modifiers>
</item_template>



I have Korean template too :)


3077013493_b3265200_Aion0000 - 4.3 item_template - RaGEZONE Forums 3077013493_2cb874e8_Aion0005 - 4.3 item_template - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Back