Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4Story: FULL SOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I saw some posts in last few weeks about 4Story and the files, so I decided to release them.
The files are full source, but they dont contain Website and Database.

If you would like to have database, contact me :):

- 3.5 source full

Add Me to skype if you want to buy 3.8 full source real
skypename : Rezasdemon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm, before there wasn't download link.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is release of 3.5 version and many people are "selling" it on forums.
I wanted to release it so they wont get fooled, if you want me to add screenshots sure, I can but this IS a release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what release ? only source ?? for what ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have the latest,i have 3.5 full with server files,but i did not got update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually i have worked on these files there is a lot in there the only thing missing is the database which for the fact of keeping the noobs aways from all the little crappy servers i have kept to my self for safe keeping : ) either way , included in this download is alot of stuff

i Built the full server and included "All the required includes" <MaxSdk7> <Dx> etc
next everything i build was placed in side a zip named "Builds" this contains a working version of the servers i think i put the reg in there somewhere and it also have ALOT of the tools precompiled ;) working and all tested some of the tools i dont understand their function though so some aren't tested
anyways heres a list of everything
1. all includes needed for building
2. full server built in a folder ready to be run as services
3. full client source + server source ready for modifications
(small changes in the version string as i renamed it to fool someone else but dont be fooled its just 3.5)
4. all tools are build inside the build zip also.( almost all some i was to lazy to fix)

this works with vc++7.1 so if you try to use on something later then 7.1 you will get these errors for example

variable defined outside of the scope

for(int i=0; i< _mPlayer.Count)
{
//does something here
}
for(i=0; i< _mMonster.Count)
{
//does something here
}

now this is a easy fix yes but try doing this 10000 times more becuase not only ints are like this but dword / int / byte etc all does this syntax with the forloop so just use 7.1 and your able to build everything no errors :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want working exes for full database file! proof or help with setting up server"
rezashouse - 4Story: FULL SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I release this after someone fix exes. because i have error if i try open in services.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have complete 3.5 all files i want to get a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back