- Joined
- Sep 19, 2011
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 1
First of all, Dan(Ghost) told me over msn a while back that he was going to clean up the sections and to post everything in the main section so that's why it's in the wrong section, just to be clear.
Well I was gonna make a 508 so I wrote this client but I got bored so I'm going to release it, the deob was kicking around somewhere, it runs with pali, I'm not sure if modern 508's run with the ISAAC and RSA enabled or not, I know palis doesn't.
It has a basic graphical user interface, basically just added it for the LAF and console at the bottom, really gives it a clean look when you jar it, and instead of using terminal it can print out through the console.
I used substance for the LAF.
Credits:
Myself, even if all of this has been done in previous clients, how many of those client's features were actually written by the creator? All of my work is actually my work, I wrote every line.
MITB, the console was "inspired" by his work, namely his 317 client.. I remember decompiling it just to see how he did it, and that's how I've done it ever since.
JLayer, I used their audio library
Pretty pixels, I believe they are the ones developing substance right now, the version I'm using was from jvnet back in the day.
This is pretty basic but it comes with the cache, and the cache on it's own is hard to find these days.
Version 1
Here's some pictures:
And here's the download link:
Version 2
Version 2 is a little more complex,
I have written an mp3 player - credits to jlayer
I added an combo box ip changer
I started on a utility viewer(npc, item, object ids etc) but didn't finish because I couldn't find a full list of 508 npcs
Added timestamps
IPs that are added to the jcombobox are added to a list and the list is saved as an object when you close it
Added a song that fits in context, only one though to keep space taken up to a minimum
Added a screenshot button/system - moved it to the right side of the ipchanger, also keeping it seperate from the mp3 player buttons
Changed the LAF to SubstanceRavenLookAndFeel <3
Note that it looks like the RSBuddy LAF because it is, except RSBuddy used business black steel.
Picture:
Version 2 download:
My name is Smokey` on R-S and Smokey_ on MITB, and used to be Stability666 on here
Oh yeah I almost forgot, rep me if you use it.
Well I was gonna make a 508 so I wrote this client but I got bored so I'm going to release it, the deob was kicking around somewhere, it runs with pali, I'm not sure if modern 508's run with the ISAAC and RSA enabled or not, I know palis doesn't.
It has a basic graphical user interface, basically just added it for the LAF and console at the bottom, really gives it a clean look when you jar it, and instead of using terminal it can print out through the console.
I used substance for the LAF.
Credits:
Myself, even if all of this has been done in previous clients, how many of those client's features were actually written by the creator? All of my work is actually my work, I wrote every line.
MITB, the console was "inspired" by his work, namely his 317 client.. I remember decompiling it just to see how he did it, and that's how I've done it ever since.
JLayer, I used their audio library
Pretty pixels, I believe they are the ones developing substance right now, the version I'm using was from jvnet back in the day.
This is pretty basic but it comes with the cache, and the cache on it's own is hard to find these days.
Version 1
Here's some pictures:
And here's the download link:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Version 2
Version 2 is a little more complex,
I have written an mp3 player - credits to jlayer
I added an combo box ip changer
I started on a utility viewer(npc, item, object ids etc) but didn't finish because I couldn't find a full list of 508 npcs
Added timestamps
IPs that are added to the jcombobox are added to a list and the list is saved as an object when you close it
Added a song that fits in context, only one though to keep space taken up to a minimum
Added a screenshot button/system - moved it to the right side of the ipchanger, also keeping it seperate from the mp3 player buttons
Changed the LAF to SubstanceRavenLookAndFeel <3
Note that it looks like the RSBuddy LAF because it is, except RSBuddy used business black steel.
Picture:
Version 2 download:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
My name is Smokey` on R-S and Smokey_ on MITB, and used to be Stability666 on here
Oh yeah I almost forgot, rep me if you use it.
Last edited:

