- Joined
- Jul 6, 2014
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
I got a working client and ran the game with most of the bugs gone, but I still have skill animations for kali and assassin not fully visible, what could I do to fix that?
I got a working client and ran the game with most of the bugs gone, but I still have skill animations for kali and assassin not fully visible, what could I do to fix that?
Please post your logs so that others may help you with a specific problem.
So i have a bug... Just one bug. The first npc you talk (the first map of the game (tutorial)) that you kill some monsters and start your MQ, when i click the npc it shows chinese pop up error and close the game.
What can it be ? Please can someone help? ALL the npcs are working fine, cuz i used /go to towns and etc...
note: Im using two clients but same .exe (jm0099). With the lunixx client the npc talks ok, with the other one, crash.
Since i have the problem where there is no expansion item in cash shop there is another way to add bag slot for those have the same problem as mine.
execute this sql command
remember to change the information the values below is mine:
USE [DNWorld]
GO
DECLARE @return_value int
EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[P_AddEffectItems]
@inbCharacterID = 1582,
@inyItemLifespanRenewal = 1,
@IntItemID = 1107353600,
@inyEffectItemGetCode = 1,
@inbEffectItemGetKey = 1,
@IntPrice = 1,
@BITEternityFlag = 1,
@IntItemLifespan = 1,
@IntProperty1 = 0,
@IntProperty2 = 0,
@IntProperty3 = 0,
@IntProperty4 = 0,
@IntProperty5 = 0,
@inbItemSerial = (any 18 digits),
@IntToBeDeletedItemID = NULL
SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value
GO
Storage ID:
Inventory:
120 slots: 1107353600
Warehouse:
120 slots: 1107355648
30 slots:1107335168
10 slots: 1107343360
15 slots: 1107351552
5 slots: 1107333120
or you can just buy them from Merchant Kelly. Just don't use your reward bag ones. Go straight to kelly. Buy it. Use it. Done.
But i think that's only if you have the english pack that lets you change your class when you talk to her.
which english patch? i talked to her but isn't the bags she sell have expiration date? i haven't try it.
I'm not sure if we use the same but here is the one I use.
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Also i'm not sure if those do expire. It doesn't have an expiration date on them but you could be right! I'll have to look into that, but your method is also a very very good one!
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
A little more playable than before
![]()
Fixed AI using different client/gameres
![]()
Remaining work to do unknown. :closedeyes:
It's there but you cant see it because the display row is limited. You can use something like this:Is there a reason why any account I make with sql isn't in the dbo.Accounts
Same for characters.