9/11 Hoax

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Becky said:
I have a feeling that if Gore had been elected or Clinton was still President, this wouldn't even be a question. Too bad Florida messed up the votes 0__o

Anyway, it doesn't make sense as DTB said to waste so much money for what? Nothing. You know how much a gallon of gas costs now? $2-3. I remember only a few years ago it was a $1. So anyone that wants to say Bush did it because of gas prices (which many have said) have to know that only he and his group are getting anything from it, if of course it's true or not.

We pay over

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Sipher said:
erm... whos idea was it to have a war? blairs? corse not.. it was bush's, the dik head, then balir followed on... if bush didnt declare war everythin wud o fbeen cool, but that 9/11 attack just shows how much bush is appriciated as a president ;) blair is not to be blamed, blair is just a slave of US just like al other country's...

They Attacked America, Not Bush.

Bush Was Barely In Power When 9/11 Happened.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Sipher said:
hahahah dtb thats where ur wrong... bush was in full power when that happened and THATS WHY it happened...

He Didn't Make An International Decision For The 9/11 Attacks To Happen. He Was President For Not That Long When It Happened.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sipher u knob, no-one wants to no about your conspricies, its already been admitted to, and lots of people died from it, so dont i dont think its in any way funny and dont start, im not in a good Ducking mood today
also, nobody would be gaining anything by going for oil in iraw, cause they spend all that money doing it, "hoaxing" 9/11 and yet all the oil in the earth will be gone within 50 years, so whats the point of doing it? exactly. theres no point. and i wish tony blair would get his head out of GWB's arse

Last edited:
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
stfu nathan i dont care if ur not in a mood, i posted sumffin i found intesting and i do feel sorry for ppl who died, and who the fuk was laughing? gimme proof that i was laughing fool... anyways admitted? how? by editing videos? makin them super real? all this was a plan! from start! dont post on ma threads if u dont wanna know about my conspricies, keep ur opinions to your self and next time u can be more polite when posting on ma thread...

Reaction score
I didn't even finish reading 1/4th of it, I couldn't read anymore. You do not realize how IDIOTIC that person who typed that report really is. I can come up with over 20 reasons why his report (didn't read all of it, so if I read all of it could come up with that many) why his "hoax" issue is just false. In my opinion, you have to be very ignorant to actually believe that, that is crap. So many things are wrong with it, you have no idea.

Reaction score
No one really knows who did it... so what if Osama admitted it... if he didn't one of the other terrorist groups would have because any of them would love to have the glory of an attack on america. So we don't really know who did it in the end.

Crash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From the journalism class's I have taken... the Bush's are friends with the Ladens... and well its a bit of a love hate situation, and they also do favors for eachother. From what one of my teachers beleives is that from the first bombing, and which most people do not know, is that president Bush sr. would have been assassinated if he were 5-10mns earlier to that very same area in the World Trade Center. Right after the incident Bush ordered that the Bin Ladens be flown out of the country...

There are a lot of other things that happened that can be proof, to show indicators how many presidents have done things like this but on a much lesser scale for a near centry... then again thats if you don't take in concideration of the hostages taken for four years and not released until the near election date... which seems worse in my opinion...

Reaction score
There are a phew flauds in the teks, cba naming em.
Osama did it, he also wanted an attack on Asia but he believed both attacks would have been to much so only the us attack went trough.
Osama never actually tought us would go to war either.

Back